Author Topic: beware gareanti bank - its your fault when staff make a mıstakeı  (Read 7376 times)

Offline kenkay

• Radcliffe, Manchester, UK
Re: beware gareanti bank - its your fault when staff make a mıstakeı
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2014, 10:51:35 AM »
Same thing happened to a friend at HSBC. The person upstairs at Garanti is Alper who is an excellent banker. I've had one or two internet based problems but Alper had always come good in finding a solution.

Offline GordonA

• Chauvanist Clown & Resident Curmudgeon
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2014, 12:01:02 PM »
Sincerest apologies for any offence, not intentional, I can assure you. My sense of humour can be be misunderstood, I think it's a Scottish thing !!

Offline GordonA

• Chauvanist Clown & Resident Curmudgeon
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2014, 12:04:49 PM »
Thank you for pointing out my typo don't think it was necessary to call me delusional I obviously ment lira (I was typing from a computer at  bar and lost it 4 times when I was  nearly done i also lost the will to live) but it still is not an amount anyone would like to loose

Mrs stew

Sincerest apologies for any offence, not intentional, I can assure you. My sense of humour can be be misunderstood, I think it's a Scottish thing !! Besides, I AM only 10 !!

Offline LeeGlo

« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2014, 13:11:13 PM »
You may not want to do any actual transactions online, but it is always a good idea to set up internet banking so that you can keep an eye on what is happening to your money. If you had done you would have spotted early that no interest had been added and could have opened a time deposit account online. Garanti's website is one of the easiest to use as well.

Offline desmartinson

• Banned
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2014, 15:37:36 PM »
Same thing happened to a friend at HSBC. The person upstairs at Garanti is Alper who is an excellent banker. I've had one or two internet based problems but Alper had always come good in finding a solution.
So this guy Alper, left Fortis bank when that went tits up, and went to Ing bank and people followed, then lots of complaints about Ing bank, Alper leaves and his disciples follow him to Garanti bank, now my question is if this guy is an excellent  banker? when is he going to find a bank that is as excellent a bank as he is a banker?    ;)  :)

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2014, 18:36:09 PM »
Sorry Des, but it was after Alper left ING that the problems started.

Offline LeeGlo

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2014, 18:49:55 PM »
Fortis were taken over by TEB, a very good bank (in my opinion) we have used TEB as our main bank for DD's and general day to day banking for about 6 years now and not had any problems.

Offline desmartinson

• Banned
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2014, 18:55:02 PM »
Got you liz. but what im trying to say is it any better for Gareanti  bank because Alper is there, this is not a slur on Alper at all.

Offline kenkay

• Radcliffe, Manchester, UK
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2014, 20:57:53 PM »
Got you liz. but what im trying to say is it any better for Gareanti  bank because Alper is there, this is not a slur on Alper at all.
      Garanti bank IS better for ME now that Alper is there by a country mile.

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2014, 21:22:32 PM »
So this guy Alper, left Fortis bank when that went tits up, and went to Ing bank and people followed, then lots of complaints about Ing bank, Alper leaves and his disciples follow him to Garanti bank, now my question is if this guy is an excellent  banker? when is he going to find a bank that is as excellent a bank as he is a banker?     ;)   :)

I am not a disciple as you put it Des just know someone who is dam good at his job and as Liz said ING problems started when Alper left and don't even get ne started on the service at Finans

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf