Author Topic: Tuesday Quiz  (Read 11785 times)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Tuesday Quiz
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2014, 09:45:52 AM »

Now I know why most people in Uzumlu do not use this forum. 

As usual, it is the forum's fault, not the people posting on it.  Welcome to Planet Uzumlu.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2014, 10:07:32 AM »
p.s. From my experience you are correct - the majority tend to prefer to rip lumps out of each other in Uzumlu Facebook groups. So on reflection we do have something to thank Facebook for.

Offline kyfno

• Newly Registered
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2014, 10:13:13 AM »
Its not the forum that's to blame - its the people who post on it with the sole purpose of causing controversy.  I agree we do have a lot to thank Facebook for!

Offline ringo

« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2014, 14:17:33 PM »
Long wait for a reply to Hamlets post Sener.Tho ball is in your court now.I eagerly await your responce or is it as I suspect Hamlet has well and truly weeed in your matches.

Offline rondo

« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2014, 15:25:28 PM »
scunner we used to have a very good uzumlu village forum with over 400 members before Fi & Eric decided  the comments against them on a new forum started by a person involved in this ongoing farce were the last straw and closed it down.Every member received a E mail with these details on so no secret.If anyone did prefer to rip lumps out of anyone on the forum they cannot now.(maybe that's why its moved onto here?)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2014, 16:36:17 PM »
No I don't think so. It's always been on here :D

Offline Hamlet

« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2014, 06:47:53 AM »
Oh dear, here we go again!

Rondo, you really should get the full facts before commenting on things you really have no first hand knowledge of instead of spreading rumours based on what you might have heard from a 3rd, 4th or 5th party.

All you are doing is to stir up more trouble and bad feeling within our small village.  :-\

Offline rondo

« Reply #27 on: October 11, 2014, 17:10:12 PM »
Hamlet.I was replying to Scunners post PS   6/10/2014.Uzumlu Facebook Group.What led you to believe it was you that was mentioned.Looking again at my post, I cant see what part you are disputing.As for me stirring up bad feeling in our small village(which I have lived in for over 10yrs)Now I know you are treating all this as some sort of game.Please feel free to look at any of my past posts.anywere and do the same with yours and compare.   I have replied to your post out of courtesy and will leave you to play your game with someone else.  Rondo

Offline Hamlet

« Reply #28 on: October 11, 2014, 18:36:21 PM »
Rondo, I'm not playing any game.
If I were you I would read your own post dated 10th October at 15.25.28 pm because the way it reads, to me, it seems to be pointing at me.
I would welcome your explanation of how you see it differently.

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2014, 09:25:54 AM »
Wow just found this extension of the original Tuesday quiz post.  Haven't seen a thread like this for a while, and as an uninterested observer I can say I am enjoying it enormously ..... welcome to World War Uzumlu.   Can I hold anyone's coat??  ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf