Author Topic: Mozaik Bahce  (Read 2349 times)

Offline teetee

• Travel broadens your mind......and your waist!
Mozaik Bahce
« on: October 09, 2014, 15:25:43 PM »
Well what do you say about this remarkable establishment, an oasis of delicious food, flavours and presentation.

Staff who even after a long hot summer manage to smile and make you feel welcome, special, valued with little effort, something many a restaurant could learn from.

Always a pleasure to take new people and see the surprise and pleasure whilst they eat such wonderful food.

A gem and absolute gem which I know will remain a constant date in our holiday food diary.

Thank you again Nichola, Dogan and the lovely staff, enjoy your well deserved rest and thanks.   :)  :)

Offline Menthol

Re: Mozaik Bahce
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2014, 16:05:29 PM »
We always remark on how cheerful, polite and just generally happy the Mozaik Bahce staff appear to be.

Do let them know, Nichola, that we all notice and don't take it for granted.

Offline Scott and Lisa

• Newly Registered
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2014, 23:29:54 PM »
Agree

Offline sadler

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2014, 14:35:18 PM »
Just been there for lunch, I had the chicken casserole and hubby had Arab kebab. The ginger ale was delicious and helped calm my "holiday tum". So much so that we had to have another beverage (this time alcoholic) whist we waited out the worst of the storm. As usual, absolutely lovely and unique food. Service impeccable and even learnt a few more Turkish phrases, which I expect I will have forgotten by my next visit. Must add that a couple of visits to the sampler meals taught us what we really liked on the menu, and would probably never thought of ordering previously. First class Nichola and Dugan.   :)  :) 8)

Offline pops

• Craig
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2014, 22:04:21 PM »
I did mention here.... http://www.calis-beach.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=210.290 that we were taking a furry friend to Calis and we did indeed visit the Mosaic on two different days.
The furball came with us:-

The staff at the Mosaic all played along and even posed for a couple of photo's. The service was second to none and the food on both visits (one afternoon and one evening) was exceptional.

Akie Rat even had a beer there......

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf