Author Topic: Please be aware when using this shop  (Read 10213 times)

Offline patrice

Re: Please be aware when using this shop
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2015, 21:43:27 PM »
That's great to hear Jambeckgill  8)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2015, 22:22:06 PM »
That is great to hear....I bought some lovely balcony furniture from this shop in April and did not encounter any problems   :)

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2015, 22:32:53 PM »
Despite my previous post I'm pleased to advise you that on our recent return to Turkey we visited Bravocassa in Fethiye. To our astonishment we were amazed that they remembered us, they actually apologised and more importantly they gave us a full refund. Obviously we were originally very disappointed with the way things were handled, which prompted my original post on the CBF.

Pleased to hear you got a full refund and thanks for coming back to update us on the outcome.

Offline Menthol

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2015, 23:19:08 PM »
Indeed glad to hear that they sorted your issue out.

You were luckier than me it would seem. Two of the eight chairs I purchased just over a year ago, as part of a dining suite have broken. In both cases the front of the seat has come away from the rest of the chair. All the chairs have inadequate seat upholstery but this has only become apparent over time.

Bravocassa staff, last week, were polite but very unhelpful stating that because a year had passed there was nothing they could do. The ease in which they stated the store policy on faulty goods and purchases, led me to believe this was a much spoken phrase.

To be honest, I didn't think they'd do anything about my complaint but on the basis of most people buying a dining suite and expecting it to last longer than 13 months, I thought I'd try.

There are other stores that offer better value, quality and service.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf