Author Topic: Private Transfer Prices From Dalaman to Calis?  (Read 4811 times)

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Private Transfer Prices From Dalaman to Calis?
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2016, 17:37:27 PM »
Probably FAT for us but I've booked Resort Hoppa again for my son and his GF. A good cheap option. £21.00 for both of them, return.

Offline barbara-les

« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2016, 00:26:25 AM »
Alway used Oscar in fethiye. Always there and even once there even when I had not booked them. I had asked how much as I thought transfers had gone up and they thought i had booked them. I had had booked on a transfer bus but they insisted that we traveled with them with no charge. We have been with them for 11 years now twice a year, Plus other members of family and friends using them. the price has not changed ever. £60 return for 2 or 3 persons. £70 for 4 I think - been a few years since there has been that many. Can't fault them. The even carry cases up to second floor as there is no lift.. On return journey they come earlier than booked to make sure  you are not late at the airport. Don't worry they don't mind waiting if you are not ready. Also never paid fare until the return journey or at the office a few days be fore our departure.

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2016, 15:39:45 PM »
Went online to book Hoppa for my sister, party of 5, £9 each last year.
£14 this year.
Have booked a private transfer with Ozgur Eser instead as it worked out slightly cheaper.

I had an accident at an Antalya hotel recently, had to book a transfer at short notice back to Fethiye as I couldn't have done the bus.
Booked Ozgur, 250tl.
Left my daughter at the hotel waiting for her transfer to the airport which was an hour later than ours.
An hour and a half along the Antalya road she called me...her passport was in my bag!
Ozgurs driver rang Ozgur and he was fabulous, he said they would do their best to get the passport to her before her gate closed.
What a nightmare!
He kept in constant touch and told me there was a direct flight the following day, and not to worry we would get her home safe.
He rang again to let us know her flight hadnt left Istanbul yet so we would definitely get the passport to her in time.
We got there at 5pm, 5.15 flight, but fortunately delayed to 6 pm. Good old Pegasus!

Couldn't help but think what would happen in the same situation in the Uk, the driver would have said no way and Easyjet would close the gate regardless.
Pegasus were so lovely to my daughter.
It cost us an additional 160tl and a 6 hour journey home but all was well !

Offline Supacabby

• Sunny Brighton
  • Location: Sunny Eastbourne by the sea aka Gods waiting room :)
  • Calis Beach - next best place to heaven...
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2016, 19:33:55 PM »
Booked Hoppa for our transfers at the end of the month, started out as a coach but it will be a private transfer on the day due to all the people not flying to Turkey!!!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf