Author Topic: Help!  (Read 2162 times)

Offline Jillyjinx

• Newly Registered
Help!
« on: June 21, 2016, 20:23:39 PM »
I've booked a transfer from Dalaman to Calis with Ozgur Eser next week. He said I'm to go to desk 21-22 and give my name. He sent a picture of desk 21/22 and it seems to be outside the airport. Before I go trekking off and crying because I can't find this "desk" - has anyone used ozgur before and do they know where I go to get the transfer? I've asked for shared being on my ownsome.
Bearing in mind I get lost on a straight road the directions will need to be very simple!
Thank you!

Offline BernieTeyze

Re: Help!
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2016, 20:34:57 PM »
Hey,
Go through exit door straight down the ramp at Dalaman airport,  that will open up to a courtyard with numbered stalls on. Take a minute to look around, and I'm sure 21-22, will be right in front of you. There are holiday reps in uniforms that will help you if you get stuck. Have a great holiday.

Offline marina

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2016, 20:41:52 PM »
Don't panic Jillyjinx I'm sure between us we'll get you there!   :)

I've never used Ozgur Eser so don't know exactly where desks 21-22 are but when you've collected your luggage you make your way out of the terminal building following the signs.  You'll pass through a hall where you'll see reps from the tour operators holding their signs, walk past them and out of the building and go down a bit of a ramp and at the bottom there's an area where you'll see all the desks for the transfers.  They are fairly clearly numbered but if it's busy and you can't spot it straight away just ask someone from one of the other desks.  Good luck and have a great holiday   8)

Offline Jillyjinx

• Newly Registered
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2016, 21:50:18 PM »
And this is why I love this forum!
Thank you both so much - phew can relax now! Roll on Monday!

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2016, 01:27:14 AM »
My neighbours in Turkey use Ozgur for their transfers, he is very reliable and has a great reputation for his transfers...

Offline lissa

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2016, 07:05:11 AM »
As Bernieteyze said, go down the ramp, then look to the left and you will see a  large open area. At the far end of this is the individual meet and greet area. As you face this, desks 21/21 are the last desks on the left hand side. Has a sign saying holiday taxi on. I have used Ozgur, transfer very good.

Offline Jillyjinx

• Newly Registered
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2016, 22:02:35 PM »
Thank you all - even I can't get lost with these excellent directions!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf