Author Topic: Lira (Again)  (Read 12181 times)

Offline madmart

Re: Lira (Again)
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2016, 22:14:17 PM »
And those who can't do maths but don't let that stop them when on a public forum

or justifying excessive compo from airlines

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2016, 08:44:34 AM »
And those who can't do maths but don't let that stop them when on a public forum
I blame myself. I mean putting in  a post on the price of Efes! Beginner's mistake. No good ever comes of doing that.

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2016, 09:31:53 AM »
Acquired Dyscalculia...look it up when you have finished taking the p.

Ahhh, when cornered (in that hole) without any means of escape, pull the disability card out. 

That's tripled in my book. 3 times. So why would it have Quadrupled for the locals.

However, a sufferer of AD, who is fully aware of its symptoms and effects (and the limitations it places on day to day life), is extremely unlikely to have made the above post.  I did notice that your grasp of simple arithmetic did not appear to be impaired in the monarch topic.

CBF is an inclusive forum, there is no discrimination based on race, gender, sexual orientation or disabilities.  We do however make an exception in the case of KKOB. 

You may have AD, you may not have AD - but when losing a debate to then pull out the "disability card", citing a previously unmentioned disability, in my eyes is pretty disingenuous and casts a level of doubt as to the veracity of what you claim.

Ben iki kuruş

JF

Offline jamesuk

• Newly Registered
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2016, 11:16:58 AM »
So we got compensation in the region of £350 and I told you that as part of the Monarch airline. What did I get back from you lot.Well I don't have to tell you as you know . Now because I mention, because of your p taking that I have Acquired Dyscalculia because of what happened to me in the past I am suddenly a fraud and as you so nicely put I pull out the disability card.There is no winning with you.You even think you are doctors now and know all about it. I am not Dyslexic and can read and write so why should I not join in on a forum.Seems to me you are discriminating
against me. I can live with it though but I doubt that you will ever change.

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2016, 12:32:50 PM »
We do however make an exception in the case of KKOB.

Thanks for that JF. As you know I've always striven to be exceptional. It's good to know that my efforts have been recognised by someone who feels so highly venerated.  ;)

Offline Stuart T

« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2016, 14:07:05 PM »

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2016, 14:23:41 PM »
Thanks for that JF. As you know I've always striven to be exceptional.
I think that JohnF was merely pointing out that most members take exception to you.

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2016, 15:10:02 PM »
Thank you too Colwyn. I'll always regard you as special.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf