Author Topic: Rip  (Read 3146 times)

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
Re: Rip
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2016, 20:04:17 PM »

She was the daughter of Debbie Reynolds and Eddie Fisher. She was the ex wife of singer songwriter Paul Simons

and her daughter Demi Moore was married to Bruce Willis. She was a straight speaker and admired for it. She has

just written a book about mental illness,alcohol addiction and the real side of Hollywood, all of which affected her life.

It's getting good reviews and I will buy it.      :)

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2016, 20:08:20 PM »
And most importantly, she was the only woman I'd trust with a lightsaber.  ;)

Offline Stopfordian

• Certified incomprehensible
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2016, 20:32:43 PM »
And most importantly, she was the only woman I'd trust with a lightsaber.   ;)
Get a life,,,  ;D

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2016, 20:55:35 PM »

She was the daughter of Debbie Reynolds and Eddie Fisher. She was the ex wife of singer songwriter Paul Simons

and her daughter Demi Moore was married to Bruce Willis. She was a straight speaker and admired for it. She has

just written a book about mental illness,alcohol addiction and the real side of Hollywood, all of which affected her life.

It's getting good reviews and I will buy it.        :)

Demi Moore is 54 years old and no relation to the Fishers.    Moore was born on November 11, 1962 in Roswell, New Mexico. Her biological father, Air Force airman Charles Harmon, Sr.,[13] left her mother, Virginia (née King), after a two-month marriage, before Moore was born.

Debbie Reynolds was married to Eddie Fisher who left her for her best friend Elizabeth Taylor, Taylor changed her religion and became Jewish to marry Fisher.  Eventually Debbie Reynolds forgave Taylor. As they both remarried. 

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf