Author Topic: Recommended hairdresser  (Read 18367 times)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Recommended hairdresser
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2017, 18:06:38 PM »
She claims you had all those other treatments

And

Claims you have never visited her salon

Offline WendyA

« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2017, 18:15:17 PM »
Yes, I think that says it all! ????

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2017, 19:52:50 PM »
Sadly, a familiar tale. 

The difference this time is that she's been found out and has lost the chance of potential business via CBF, lost the chance of business via a local Facebook group and made herself look pretty stupid all for the sake of 2/300 lira.

Maybe now we know why she's struggling, no foreigners ever go back after being overcharged by a considerable amount.

JF

Offline WendyA

« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2017, 19:59:30 PM »
Thanks for the support. The discussion has been on going on the Fethiye Expat page today. For those who haven't seen it Turrkan has now produced a hand written bill (with my name on it) for 460TL.  However she claims I  had other treatments in addition to those I stated to 'explain her charges'.. I didn't!

Offline fernando torres

« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2017, 09:03:54 AM »
Can't see where the discount is on that so called bill !!!
You've taken a bit of stick from the ex pat forum today especially from a few so called " men ", sometimes people don't like to hear the truth or be found out .

I see other people had also been overcharged but she gave them money back and asked them not to say anything.

As for the women who said they wish all they had to do was worry about their hair and nails, I suppose they must stand out like a sore thumb.

Glad you shared this topic Wendy, I guess she will be a bit more careful next time she tries to rack up a bill of an honest person.

Offline WendyA

« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2017, 10:07:51 AM »
Thanks Fernando - there are 4 treatments I didn't have on this bill so I think that alone says a few things! As I have said, I don't want to ruin Turkan's business but if she realises that being dishonest doesn't pay her in the long term, then, hopefully, she has learnt a salutory lesson!

Offline Bluwise

« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2017, 10:20:28 AM »
There were some really bitchy comments seen - hope you feel well supported here Wendy as you aren't the one in the wrong.

Offline WendyA

« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2017, 10:35:48 AM »
Thanks Bluwise. It was those on the Fethiye Expat Zone that had a real go, but they've closed the post down now, so no more! Good luck to you all where you choose to have your hair done, but I won't be going back there - and I'm sure Turkan wouldn't want me, either!! ????

Offline mary62

• Growing old disgracefully.
« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2017, 10:55:42 AM »
Good for You Wendy. I saw some of the nasty comments, really awful for you, but by posting this rip-off you will have saved many people loads of dosh, and the misery of a 'bad' hair do.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2017, 11:08:11 AM »

As for the women who said they wish all they had to do was worry about their hair and nails, I suppose they must stand out like a sore thumb.

Remembering also that no part of the tale was about Wendy worrying about her hair and nails...

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf