Author Topic: Nil bar  (Read 2287 times)

Offline Rana

• Newly Registered
Nil bar
« on: August 17, 2017, 16:39:44 PM »
Visited the Nil bar recently for breakfast which was lovely and reasonably priced. Also have to give the big up to their milkshakes, i had vanilla which was delicious. Most nights busy not an empty table so clearly doing something right. Can't say the same for Çaliş beach Indian which we visited for the first time. Chicken Tikka wasn't good unfortunately, salty, tomato sauce as tikka sauce and my son said his meal didn't taste very nice. Plus side presentation good and staff. Scared to give bad feedback after my last comments about a certain eatery but this is an open forum to share our good and bad experiences.  ;)

Offline marina

Re: Nil bar
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2017, 17:15:53 PM »
Of course you should be able to give bad reviews as well as good ones Rana, as you say it's an open forum.   ;)
Whatever time of year we visit Calis, The Nil Bar is always busy. I know a lot of ex pats go there and they have regular quiz nights but even so, they must be consistantly good to always be busy.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2017, 18:16:11 PM »
All reviews are most welcome here, not just good ones. We don't delete critical ones either, the owners always have the opportunity to respond.

Offline Rana

• Newly Registered
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2017, 19:54:08 PM »
Thanks Marina and Scunner, totally agree.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf