Author Topic: Residency Visa Cost  (Read 6458 times)

Offline Evie

Residency Visa Cost
« on: December 22, 2005, 14:55:21 PM »
Does anyone know what the current Residency Visa prices are? We have been told by expats in Calis that the price is being drastically reduced in Dec or Jan?

Evie

Offline tel

Residency Visa Cost
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2005, 13:30:32 PM »
Let's hope you have heard right, I know it sky rocketed awhile back so it would be nice.
Where is our resident experts?

Nice to see a long time member again Evie.
Tel

Offline apollo

Residency Visa Cost
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2005, 13:59:36 PM »
The last I heard was that the price for 1 year is 450 YTL and 2,250 YTL for 5 years.

Not heard of any future reduction.

The price level seems to be tit for tat. UK government charge the Turks a lot for a visa. Whereas the German government only charges the Turks a small amount therefore the German expats only pay a few Lira.

Offline Evie

Residency Visa Cost
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2005, 15:29:19 PM »
I have back in Uk for Xmas etc and will be back in Calis for end of Jan. Don't get much time to log on to site whilst in Calis! Our friends in Calis were due to renew their residency visa's in December and decided to postpone them until they come back from UK in january. They had heard that the visa's were going down in price!! Not sure if it is true though!!

Offline n/a

• deleted
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2005, 13:44:40 PM »
If it is being reduced it will be a first. January here is usually when everything goes up, but here's hoping !!!!!!

Offline teresa321

Residency Visa Cost
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2005, 22:02:42 PM »
There was talk some time ago of negotiations taking place between the Governments to see if they could be reduced. I think it is to do with like for like treatment - I do not know what the UK charges to a Turkish national.

Offline braveheart

Residency Visa Cost
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2007, 00:10:56 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by apollo

The last I heard was that the price for 1 year is 450 YTL and 2,250 YTL for 5 years.

Not heard of any future reduction.

The price level seems to be tit for tat. UK government charge the Turks a lot for a visa. Whereas the German government only charges the Turks a small amount therefore the German expats only pay a few Lira.

Folks
Are these prices still holding ??
Can you aquire 2yr - 3yr visas etc etc  ??
I am certain that here will be additional 'admin' costs to add ??
Appreciate info from the learned members

Regards

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Residency Visa Cost
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2007, 03:34:43 AM »
It's about 520 YTL for a year now.

You can get 2 or 3 year if you want.

Yes, there are addition costs but bear in mind that the "extras" are the same whatever period of visa you apply for. So, it's more cost effective to buy a 5 year permit than a 1 year.

It also works out quite a bit cheaper NOT to have a Residence Permit and to continue with 3 monthly Tourist Visas.

See the article about this in The Fethiye Times.

http://www.fethiyetimes.org.uk/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=viewid=1179itemid=58

Offline braveheart

Residency Visa Cost
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2007, 06:31:58 AM »
Thanks KayaKoyuOlBboy
Appreciate your assistance
Regards

Offline number2

• More than just a member
  • Prolific Member
Residency Visa Cost
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2007, 09:42:51 AM »
2 months ago, it cost me i think, 490.4ytl for the year at the tax office, 20ytl at the Muhtars, 10ytl i think for the computer written forms that the marina police give you when you think you have got everything, but you don't have far to travel for that, it's about 40yds down from where they give you the forms, but make sure you get there about 11-00 or you will have to hang around, 75+3.5ytl at the post office and all the photocopies cost approx. 15ytl, it is cheaper to go to Meis and get your duty free at the same time as have a nice day out, but you need residency for certain things that you can't get with a 3mth visa. Alan

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf