Author Topic: Cosmetic Dentistry in Fethiye  (Read 5393 times)

Offline lynne

• Birmingham, UK
Cosmetic Dentistry in Fethiye
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2006, 18:41:17 PM »
Never mind.  Still, it is heartening to see there are 92 dental practices in Wales accepting NHS patients.

Offline Pi55y

« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2006, 19:22:00 PM »
Hi Sean, I agree with Ian (jrian). You can't get a dentist on Isle of Wight for love nor money so Heidi introduced me to Volkan in December and he did two fillings for me and was excellent. I have now registered with him and am due to have 2 more fillings done when I go back out next month :( Pete is also going to register with him - a long way to go for a check-up but worth it!

Chrissie  :)

Offline raff

« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2006, 21:47:40 PM »
We do have a dentist here but the waiting time for an appointment is horrendous. I needed treatment before christmas - my dentist recommended a metal cap costing £80.00 ( or a white ceramic cap - £150)- earliest appointment was mid - January. When we were in Calis at Christmas our friend took me to his Turkish dentist in Fethiye (next to the cinema)- I was seen within 10 minutes and had an appointment within a couple of days. Instead of a metal cap between old mercury fillings he recommended re-filling the lot with white fillings. It cost me £130 for 3 white fillings and he did a fantastic job. I am well pleased and I intend going back to him to have all my old fillings and a metal cap replaced.

Offline scareylady

• Yes, she is...
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2006, 17:14:22 PM »
Hiya

I,ve just been to volken he is very good and put me at ease seeing as I am extremly petrified of dentists.  He saved my back tooth and fitted a 4 tooth ceramic bridge ( very hollywood ) total 930 ytl ( about 400 quid)  Would have cost at least 900 in UK. I didnt even feel the needle.

Would recommend any time!!

Lesley

Offline doll

« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2006, 09:27:16 AM »
sorry cafan
only just seen your question
yes its the blue y green building on the left hand side as you go to fethiye from calis
the dentist is on the top floor very clean and modern see xrays and problem on tv as you on the chair
i had treatment last christmas day!
can recomend her very good dentist.

Offline crossie

« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2006, 20:17:36 PM »
I go to Mustaf Itout,when in Fethiye

Offline tony

« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2006, 12:01:07 PM »
A friend of mine told me of a travelling dentist that visits Fethiye market weekly. He decided to give it a go and as been delighted with the results.

Offline jcrian

« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2006, 17:55:30 PM »
Hi Lynne, Some good news for us.They were taking registrations for a new NHS dentist in our local town 7 miles away!! We registered along with 7998 other people! The practice is upposed to open in 10 weeks time but I will probably still visit Volkan in Fethiye as well when in Turkey.

Offline katespot

« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2006, 21:09:56 PM »

Hello  :)

For those who were asking for my dentists number I have it now,he's fantastic!!!

Hope this helps

Kate

x

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf