Author Topic: Most read topics on CBF - Top 10  (Read 2334 times)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Most read topics on CBF - Top 10
« on: August 12, 2006, 12:52:11 PM »
1.     Photographs?     
2.    Is it getting expensive ?
3.    Bus Stop
4.    Where are all the Brit Tourists this year
5.    Which are your favourite bars and restaurants?
6.    SCARLETT BAR
7.    Turkish Tales
8.    BUS STOP!!!!!!!!!!
9.    Who knows b......d Tango
10.    Keeping Calis Clean

Scunner

Offline victoria

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2006, 10:07:44 AM »
Im a new user!!! Can anyone help re: registering mobiles???? sorry I know its a horrid topic. Ive a new mobile (UK) that I want to use here in Turkey (resident). Ive been told my mobile bill must be in my name, with my mobiles serial no on it too. The date of purchase has to corrulate with my passport entry date AND I need to produce my flight ticket. I have to take all this to customs along with a letter saying why its not registered already and why I want to use it (!!!). Has anyone gone through this process, its a new phone and not been blocked. I do have another one which is blocked and Id like to use that too, but cant deal with 2 situations!!! any help???

Offline victoria

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2006, 10:08:52 AM »
Im a new user!!! Can anyone help re: registering mobiles???? sorry I know its a horrid topic. Ive a new mobile (UK) that I want to use here in Turkey (resident). Ive been told my mobile bill must be in my name, with my mobiles serial no on it too. The date of purchase has to corrulate with my passport entry date AND I need to produce my flight ticket. I have to take all this to customs along with a letter saying why its not registered already and why I want to use it (!!!). Has anyone gone through this process, its a new phone and not been blocked. I do have another one which is blocked and Id like to use that too, but cant deal with 2 situations!!! any help???

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2006, 10:33:33 AM »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf