Author Topic: Lost signal  (Read 1687 times)

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
Lost signal
« on: February 25, 2007, 17:44:17 PM »
We had digiturk installed when we were out last May, through a guy called Talip. All was fine until I went out in October, to discover I had lost all signals (probably due to the storms they had in October!!) As I was only there for a week and not back until April now, I didnt bother calling anyone about it (as i would probably have lost signal again over the winter) However when I go back in April I would like to put it right. Does anyone know of the average charge for a call out like this to put it right? thanks. sue

Offline smudge

• Calis, TR
Lost signal
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2007, 18:27:10 PM »
Never been charged for a call out even when we moved to Calis from Tasyaka and they had to take the dish down and refit in our new place.
We lost all channels once, just went into the menu and done a rescan, that cured it.

Offline Crabbit

• The Fuhrer
  • Prolific Member
  • Location: Here at the moment .... waiting to be with my Angel Pearl again
Lost signal
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2007, 18:30:17 PM »
Whenever we have lost our signal (not very often), we have called our local Digiturk installer       and he has fixed it without any charge.

Crabbit

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Lost signal
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2007, 19:09:32 PM »
Try calling the helpline in Istanbul  0212 473 73 73. They've got people who speak English ( Press 9 on the options menu  ) . Give them your account number and address.

They can sometimes fix the problem  from their end. If they can't fix it, they'll arrange for a local engineer to come out to you.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2007, 19:10:51 PM by KKOB »

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
Lost signal
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2007, 22:24:06 PM »
many thanks all.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf