Author Topic: ova resort (ovacik)  (Read 2254 times)

Offline lewis.wensley

ova resort (ovacik)
« on: June 02, 2007, 10:36:05 AM »

ok, so i dont know if anyone else has an opinion on this, but i really do think that it is certanly a topic for discusing, and hopfully one we can do something about....
the problem is, we walk past the ova resort hotel every day, as there is really no other way of getting to the village...and we are fed up of the way they seem to throw there rubbish (from the hotel) all over the road side, instead of the bins.. it stinks! looks bad, and when we have any kind of wind, is then blown all over the waste ground at the side of the hotel, and is then left, never to be cleaned up....
it certanly doesnt look good for tourists who have to walk past this "stink pit" and it doesnt look good on the area...
could anyone help in trying to get this sorted?  i thought about writing to the land of lights, but then thought i may get a better reaction on here..

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
ova resort (ovacik)
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2007, 21:15:17 PM »
Perhaps we could start by sending a few emails to the management, who knows, they may listen. If not, your land of lights sounds like a good start, or even our good friend "the mayor" - suggest he has a word with the hotel - after all, its in his interest to keep the area beautiful too.

Offline DrapeS

ova resort (ovacik)
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2007, 17:12:50 PM »
I did try emailing Olu Deniz Council on this one last year, but no repsonse. I thought it had improved slightly when I was there last week, but agree, still an eye sore and embarrassing when you have guests. Sue

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
ova resort (ovacik)
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2007, 19:13:53 PM »
whats the email address for the council Sue? Its worth giving it a go.

Offline DrapeS

ova resort (ovacik)
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2007, 19:50:12 PM »
You need to email : hizmet@oludeniz.bel.tr  and they will ignore you !
Mail address : Hisaronu Mah.Koyici Meuk.48380 Fethiye/Mugla
Tel : 0(252)616 6086
Fax : 0(252)616 6387

Good Luck Sue - Met yr lovely sis-in law last week !
Sue

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
ova resort (ovacik)
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2007, 11:34:48 AM »
cheers sue!! its worth giving it a try I suppose....Glad you got to meet Colette and Barry and hope you had a lovely week.

Offline lewis.wensley

ova resort (ovacik)
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2007, 13:34:51 PM »
in the last few days the problem seems to have been better. iam not sure, but they seemed to have built an outdoor building, and i am now thinking this could be for the rubbish.. (lets hope).. i think i will email them again, just in case....

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf