Author Topic: moving to turkey  (Read 2821 times)

Offline nigelthebuilder

moving to turkey
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2009, 10:56:21 AM »
hi thanks for your reply did you take your dog into turkey because some people are telling us we dont need residancy thanks
quote:
Originally posted by mr efes

Nigel you also need residency to bring your dogs into turkey,they ask you to produce it this end before you take them  out of dalaman. worth every penny though !!!

Offline nigelthebuilder

moving to turkey
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2009, 11:05:16 AM »
Hi Terrie thanks for your reply how long ago was it when you took a dog over please? we are getting differant answers and dont want to get there and they wont let us have our dogs. we will fast track a residancy when we arrive ready for our furniture arriving.Efes replied to us and said we did need it for getting dogs thanks again for helping it means a lot to us
quote:
Originally posted by terrie

you do not need to be resident to bring your dogs in..
you can apply to the tukish consulate in london for a 1 year entry/exit permit,forget the cost,but allows you to get your furniture etc before you become resident.this doesnt allow you to say longer than the 3 month tourist visa though.just giving you a bit of time to sort yourself out when you get here..good luck

Offline Firo

moving to turkey
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2009, 12:32:49 PM »
For the 4th time  ;) You do not need a residence permit to bring your dogs into Turkey. We did it 2 years ago...please believe me and the others telling you the same 8)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
moving to turkey
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2009, 12:35:18 PM »
I'll lock this now and go look for the others.

Nigel, please don't reply to every topic you can find about bringing dogs to Turkey, one really is enough.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf