Author Topic: Fethiye Property Services - Highly Recommended  (Read 20362 times)

Offline patrice

Re: Fethiye Property Services - Highly Recommended
« Reply #80 on: March 28, 2013, 12:50:11 PM »
Hi All
If any members  happen to see Engin can you please ask him to contact me by email I would be grateful.
LEMON 2

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #81 on: March 28, 2013, 18:20:58 PM »
Patrice, the best place to get Engin as I have said in another thread is Facebook, he is on there most days, just message him  User name Engin Fersiz.

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #82 on: March 28, 2013, 18:29:37 PM »
Only if you are on facebook  ;)

Offline patrice

« Reply #83 on: March 28, 2013, 19:23:14 PM »
Engin is running a business and it takes only a few seconds to respond to emails  ???

Offline Aaitken11

« Reply #84 on: March 28, 2013, 19:36:37 PM »
I might be seeing him soon. Got him for an estimate early January and said he would get back to me with the price   ;)  Not a good way to run a business.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #85 on: March 28, 2013, 19:49:28 PM »
Engin is very popular because he does great work and it seems that people do have trouble contacting him by email because he is so busy all the time.  He may be slow at answering emails, but I have never ever seen anyone complain about the work he does.
It's a case of if you want great work at really good prices you need find him and it's always quicker on Facebook.  I have often gone there and he is on line so it's easy to have a live conversation with him, much better than waiting for an email.   
I wonder Patrice, have you tried to email him? or are you just asking members to tell him to email you?? 

Offline Aaitken11

« Reply #86 on: March 28, 2013, 20:41:13 PM »
We had him round for an estimate. He knows where we stay. He knows our phone number. He knows our email address. We got in touch with him through reading this forum about his good workmanship. Yes he probably is good but don't think I will ever get the chance to find out just how good he is. All very well and good recommending him but pointless really.

Offline efersiz

« Reply #87 on: March 29, 2013, 20:15:12 PM »
Engin is running a business and it takes only a few seconds to respond to emails  ???

Dear Patrice,
I do not understand why you chose to write here. You know my mobile number !!!!

And I have answered all of your emails only the last one i did not. I thought it is not urgent because the subject on the mail was the problem which I have been mentioning from 2 years but nobody has listened to me   !!!!!!!

Before you write it here, why do not you ask how Engin’s health is or any problems in his life first not to answer your e-mail on time?

I am having really bad days.
From last year I have carpal tunnel syndrome on my both wrist ( You and most of my customers know this).

When I started to say beginning of March my wrist will be good soon (everyday I am taking pills) because I have less pain at the moment, I had a shock two days ago. I had a really bad backache, I have visited to doctor and after some scans he told me I have “ hernia of the loins ” ( I do not know exact meaning of the illness. This is what I get from dictionary). He highly recommends me to lie most of the time during the day around one week but I have only 5 hours sleep last 2 days!!

Why?
To do works for my customers !!!
To do my promises on time !!!

But what I have learn in last 5 years time  is, when you run a business, people things you are a engine. Put some oil and press start button and run as much as you can.

I am sorry, but I am a human as well. I may have health problems like everybody.

I think this explanation will help you to understand me.  Your e-mail will be answered tomorrow.

Regards
Engin Fersiz
Managing Director
Fethiye Property Services

P.S  If you do not have my mobile number from two years, It is 0090 536 480 5189.

Offline SuzzPuss

« Reply #88 on: March 29, 2013, 21:39:11 PM »
But to be fair Engin she's not the only one who has problems getting in touch with you.  We did too.  Never did get that quote from you last August.  We don't expect you to be an engine but we can't automatically know about your problems.

Offline Findik

• Newly Registered
« Reply #89 on: March 30, 2013, 20:09:59 PM »
Engin has always done great work for me and I highly sing his praises.
I am very sorry to read that he has health problems and sincerely hope he recovers soon but meanwhile have a good rest and delegate your work I am sure your regular customers will understand.
Wishing you all the best. Look after yourself, your health is important to you and to us.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf