Author Topic: catching criminals in Calis part 2  (Read 1373 times)

Offline tonysue

catching criminals in Calis part 2
« on: November 24, 2009, 17:13:23 PM »
Away from the other catching criminals in calis thread our English friend, who lives in Calis, was pickpocketed on the Fethiye/calis dolmus. His wallet was in his back pocket, yes it was a stupid place to keep it, but he had a fair idea of the culprit and knew where he got off the dolmus. Did he report it to the police?, yes and no. He reported it in Fethiye at the police station, after waiting 2 hours he was told to report it at the jarndarm by the marina, which he did then was told to go to Gunlukbasi police and report it there. After being given the feeling nobody was interested and spending hours at various police stations he gave up.:(

Offline dycedon

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2009, 17:45:37 PM »
Did this happen today Tuesday as there have been a few instances of this happening on dolmus on market tuesday days on dolmus from gunlukbasi to Fethiye.

Offline tonysue

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2009, 22:36:49 PM »
no Jim, it was october.

Offline kevin b

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2009, 23:22:44 PM »
There were some reports of this type of thing happening in the summer & I think someone might of posted a description of the culprits.

Offline dycedon

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2009, 06:32:44 AM »
Yes, I remember something abut a guy with a clipboard, kept m y eyes open on dolmus when going to tuesday market and also warned friends of same.

Offline tonysue

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2009, 12:21:42 PM »
The reason I posted so long after the event is because of the subject heading- catching criminals in Calis. This was not a sex/stalker/burglary offence but If the police show as much interest in others as in this case there wont be many caught at all. This was not the clip board guy.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf