Author Topic: car mot  (Read 7822 times)

Offline captainjon

• Ignore - Total Dickhead
car mot
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2010, 09:30:33 AM »
I am reliably told that you can book a test for date and time etc via the net.The connection is TUVTURK.I have not tried it,just passing the info as received today.good luck

Offline kevman

car mot
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2010, 10:17:19 AM »
Many thanks Phil and Baz for your replys

Offline caza

car mot
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2010, 18:35:23 PM »
well we have been for the aforementioned mot arrived at tuv at 2-45pm left tuv at 3-10 pm with pass sticker etc ! what a relief and is this a record? cant believe how quick and painless it as after all we are in turkey ( as they say ) lol x

Offline miaspyro

car mot
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2010, 15:35:38 PM »
this week friends took their car to the fiat garage for there emmisions test before the MOT next week.  They were told they needed a form from the tax office stating that there was no outstanding fines on the car (the clean form you get when you sell a car), before they went to the mot station.  Can anyone confirm that this is correct many thanks.

Offline Diverbaz 1

car mot
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2010, 16:24:06 PM »

The computer systems are linked now, only problem is if there are any oustanding fines etc, you have to go back to the tax office to pay them first, so unless you are confident that there is nothing outstanding you can go straight to the mot centre(you should know if you have recently paid your tax, any "extras" would have shown up then). Another thing is that the emmisions test has to be done before you get there, and I was told when I went to the Fiat garage that they didn't do them and they sent me to the Nissan garage down the road (I have a Fiat).

Offline miaspyro

car mot
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2010, 19:02:09 PM »
thanks baz it is what i thought, one trip to tax office saved .

Offline caza

car mot
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2010, 13:08:37 PM »
we had our emmissions test done at the renault garage, they didnt ask for any 'clean' papers and cost 26 ytl service very quick and very pleasant x

Offline tel

car mot
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2010, 19:00:50 PM »
I can inform everybody that TUV has their exhaust emission test uprunning and cost 20TL today according to staff there. Unfortunately,not knowing that in advance I went to the Renault garage again,price 22TL. Test fee was cheaper than last time and I went straight there and not to the tax office first as everything was linked and on their computer as mentioned in earlier posts.No waiting at Renault and straight in at TUV, with the good news another pass.

Offline friar tuck

car mot
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2010, 15:23:30 PM »
Took my little Yamha 125 scooter there on Wednasday, I must say I was dreading it, I was in and out in 20 mins with a little sticker on my number plate, so in 2 years time I will be going again. I was told I had to go to tax office first but my friend phoned and confirmed exactly what Diverbaz1 has said, the test centre are now linked to the tax office data base, but if you do have outstnding fines or debts you will have to go to the tax offic to pay them. Totai cost was 68.25TL the test was 65TL and I was fined 3.25 TL for being a month late with my test this you pay when paying at the test station for your test.   :) :)

Offline milliemars

car mot
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2010, 14:18:37 PM »
We have been told you have to book online now,can anybody tell me if this is correct and what web site  I should look for to book and appointment ??

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf