Author Topic: We Even Struggle Against a Team of Cr4p Amateurs!  (Read 2172 times)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
We Even Struggle Against a Team of Cr4p Amateurs!
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2010, 10:41:42 AM »
A wife, who would have thought that! I obviously though JC only had time for his beloved Manchester United. It's the only subject he posts about on a forum about Turkey!!! :D

Offline javacoffee

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2010, 14:07:50 PM »
I only post about utd in the football section, and whatever team they are playing that week, because I would never presume to know it all about another fans club. I thought this was the football section, and I've changed my mind about anyone coming to my house in Manchester. Scunner knows where I live in Calis, I've had a word with the wife and she is up for a scrap in Calis, she 's stretching as we speak. Scunner and his followers can come round and me and the wife will fight tag style. The mother in law wants in as well but I'm not so sure I can unleash her gums on anyone, you should see the state of the dog.

The wife will fight first then when she gets tired she tags me and so on. Gavos999, unfortunately you can't come as you don't look old enough, my son wear sunglasses that are too big as well. Actually you can come but only if you promise to cry...JOKING HERE keep your hair on.

Lighten up for god's sake, at least you didn't pay £50 quid, £10 parking & £2 for a dodgy pie and no football.

Offline desmartinson

• Banned
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2010, 16:44:50 PM »
So why did you? should have give the pie to Rooney, he would have demolished it fast time and probably offered you a freeby ;) seriously though you dont really love Man Utd, i mean does anybody?, they,re only brainwashed into from birth. ;):D:D

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2010, 18:34:11 PM »
Strange is'nt it, i recall stating on one of his other posts, that it would not surprise me if he were short,stout,balding, and hid behind his wifes  pinny, what kind of man puts his wife up for a fight in his defence, he is a proper whoppa, and a knob to boot.this man is not about football, just a fully fledged divi.

Offline Gavos999

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2010, 19:09:40 PM »
Totally agree with Laffa, looks like we're heading for another locked topic thanks to Java and his pathetic views! Talking about scraps and involving your family has just summed you up!

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2010, 19:18:09 PM »
Just a plantpot Gav, who wants you to bite, probably had his ar-e smacked by the wife, by the way , i think your sun glasses are cool, ;)

Offline desmartinson

• Banned
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2010, 20:08:08 PM »
Can anyone help me here, does this fellow J C intials stand for,

1, just crap
  2, just completely lost it
  3, or just could,nt give a toss about anyone. ;):D

Offline june

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2010, 22:15:34 PM »
Excuse me!!!...my initials are JC.....and i really like them....unlike my thoughts about the other JC,...in fact you are not a real JC...just a pretend one that really has no idea what he is talking about...
I think your sunglasses are cool as well Gav.....xxx

Offline fletch

« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2010, 15:00:49 PM »
£2 for a pie is cheap!!!:D

Offline javacoffee

« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2010, 08:05:05 AM »
I thought I was being light hearted, you really are a vicious bunch when you get going, reminds me of a pack of hyenas...yuk!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf