Author Topic: Ricky Hatton  (Read 1327 times)

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
Ricky Hatton
« on: September 12, 2010, 18:17:18 PM »
Cocaine must be some powerful S**t. Ricky had it all and he goes and destroys his reputation, personal standing with his family and the wider community plus his role model status by snorting this rubbish.

You have let people down Hitman.

Then again, as a Man C supporter.........

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
Ricky Hatton
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2010, 20:24:51 PM »
He certainly has let alot of people down, what a fool, but at the same time I could'nt help but think that one of his ? mates had actually taken that footage, probably from a phone.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Ricky Hatton
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2010, 20:50:17 PM »
I've just looked at the News of the World site and I am horrified. That watch is disgusting!!! Another so-called hero fallen. As Moe says, they must be aware that someone is filming it (or at least from the images work out who must have filmed it. These celebrities must be so thick - surely the News of the World has stung enough people for them to work out that a fat arab with a briefcase of money in your hotel room is likely to be a reporter!

No sympathy here for Hatton. I have never done any of these drug things (boring I know) but if I was famous and using drugs, I'd only be doing it when I was at home or in a hotel room alone. Gormless on so many levels.

Offline amanda bullock

Ricky Hatton
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2010, 08:44:49 AM »
nothing wrong with being a man city supporter!!!!! Ricky lives quite near to me and has a state of the art fitness centre in town.Not a good role model for all those people that have joined either.What a shame.Hope he cleans his act up,as he was a star around here.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf