Author Topic: Wales v England  (Read 2792 times)

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
Wales v England
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2011, 22:44:28 PM »
Dont really want to set myself up for a let down either, never have been a big England fan, Kenny thinks its wrong, but I really think its a scouse thing, but hey ho, hope they win,

Offline kenkay

• Radcliffe, Manchester, UK
Wales v England
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2011, 00:12:14 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by sandgrounder

Me and Alex will not be watching> Alex will not watch until Capello has gone and I will not watch until Terry is stripped of the captaincy!

You took the words right out of my mouth Russ. Don't like Capello, hate Terry, like Craig Bellamy so come om Wales

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Wales v England
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2011, 07:46:32 AM »
I really dont understand you JT haters, this has all come from an agenda the press have.
JT alledgedly went to bed with a stage door Jenny who has been prostituting herself around many players before Bridge and several since, the allegations have since been withdrawn by the press by the way.

Judge the man by his football, he is the best captain for England whether you like it or not and the alternatives all have skeletons in their wardrobes or are injured anyway.

Glasshouses and stones spring to mind.

This topic was a question on where everybody was going for the game,I have since found out by word of mouth that a big crowd of us are going to PJ's to support our teams 8) 8) 8) 8) ;)

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Wales v England
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2011, 08:06:06 AM »
Like Bellamy? Please tell me what there is to like about that jumped up little man?

Come on England!!!! Show Wales how to win a game and make it four in a row (defeats) for them.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Wales v England
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2011, 13:10:22 PM »
That John Terry is one of the most disliked football players is hard to deny. It's not particularly because of his alleged affair with his best friend's partner, who no matter how  Chelsea fans try to slag her off and decry the women as "no good"  is the Mother of Wayne Bridge's child, and in a pot kettle situation Terry's family do not hold up well to scrutiny.
It's the years of his misdemeanours  with grubby scandals concerning money which we have all read about.
He also took to the rostrum and spoke out of turn at the World Cup when he did not hold any position with the team. A World Cup in which he played abysmally.
It's true to say that most of our premier players are not angels, but Capello stripping Terry of his job and then reinstating him again would make anyone wonder why Terry was not good enough to be Captain a year ago but is now? What has changed? as Kenny Dalglish asked this week.
By making the unpopular Terry Captain, it seems to have spilt the support for England, which is a sad thing as we need to bring the fans together not alienate them.  
I really cannot remember a time when England supporters where expressing their desire for the other team to win.  Capello does not realise what he has done and the sooner he goes the better.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Wales v England
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2011, 13:31:30 PM »
It is another calamitous act of "management" by Capello, reminds me of the almost impossible to understand Beckham situation previously. I must say though, I don't mind Terry as captain (I don't mind Rio either) but it isn't fair to single Terry out for playing abysmally - who didn't? Terry makes a good captain and I do think that he isn't 'captained' easily - I mean if he isn't leading things you don't seem to get the full player.

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Wales v England
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2011, 17:20:39 PM »
2-0 Job done!

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
Wales v England
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2011, 17:27:44 PM »
Very well done indeed :).

Does anyone know how the cricket went ;)

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Wales v England
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2011, 19:28:48 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Highlander

Very well done indeed :).

Does anyone know how the cricket went ;)

Not sure but I assume we did better then Scotland ;)

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
Wales v England
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2011, 19:48:48 PM »
OUCH !!!

We are however consistent, we didn't qualify for the knock-out stages of either :).

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf