Author Topic: Chelsea v Manchester United  (Read 1510 times)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Chelsea v Manchester United
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2011, 22:47:34 PM »
Can't see Abramovich letting Ancelotti stay now.  Chelsea looked really bad tonight.  It's not all Ancelotti's fault, he had Torres hoisted on the team and he really does not seem to fit anywhere.

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2011, 07:23:10 AM »
Chelsea looked very lethargic as they have done for quite a while now,right off the pace even for the big games, you have got to look at the coaching staff and the dismissal of Steve Clarke.
I disagree about Torres, he will come good again but he does need full games not half a game every week, why he substituted him when we were 2-0 down was a mystery to me, should have taken off lightweight Ramirez who had already been carded also not changed Anelka for another lightweight Kalou.

We were beaten by the better team on the night and good luck to them but it will take a better team to beat Barce.

Offline ronzeus

« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2011, 14:40:24 PM »
I would be more concerned about Frank Lampard ,who has always been a major force for Chelsea and England,he looks a shadow of his former self.
Hate to say it but Cashley was Chelsea s best by a mile and Rooney was to me Man U s best.

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2011, 14:59:19 PM »
I would agree with Frank Lampard being off form and Cole was one of the few putting some effort in.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf