Author Topic: Dolphins  (Read 2406 times)

Offline cheers

Dolphins
« on: December 09, 2011, 10:09:51 AM »
You would have thought that those who were behind the tragedy of Misha & Tom would have learnt their lesson and even told other 'Would be' enterpreneurs 'don't do it'!  

Two jeuvenile dolphins were smuggled under the cover of darkness into the old sea pens at Kas on Tuesday evening.  Where they came from at the moment is not known.

If anybody has any information as to who is behind this 'venture' or any other information can they either post it on here or PM me PLEASE.

:-\:-\:-\

Offline Eric

Dolphins
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2011, 14:16:36 PM »
I dropped a line to Soo Parr, who originally fought the battle for Misha and Tom when they were at Kas.  She has replied below;

"There is a free the Kas Dolphins group already set up and things are underway."

I have no more info at the mo.

Offline brianthegardener

Dolphins
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2011, 15:02:25 PM »
Yes a group has been set up but at the moment its not a "Open" group yet ... when a plan of action is sorted im sure it will then become an open  group and we can all get involved.

Offline cheers

Dolphins
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2011, 16:02:21 PM »
Yes Brian it is still a closed group as they are trying to find certain information out before they will open it up to everybody.

So please if anybody hears anything or knows anything can let please forward the information

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf