Author Topic: Warning !! Watch out for air gun bas***ds.  (Read 3191 times)

Offline Libra

Warning !! Watch out for air gun bas***ds.
« on: May 19, 2012, 17:44:32 PM »
One of the cats we did feed in the garden since one year was missing since monday.

When we came back from shopping today about 4 pm , we saw her in front of the garden gate. We were happy first , but shocked when we saw two wounds on her tiny body. I rushed to the vet , two airgun bullets were in her body , one on either side. Thankfully the x-ray picture did not show other bullets.

I went down to Ölüdeniz Jandarma , they said they could not do anything unless the suspects are known.

So watch out if you see people with air guns shooting around , call Ölüdeniz Jandarma ( 0252 617 00 55 ) and try to take pictures if you have a capable phone.

Sorry for the pictures if they offend some of you :

Offline grizabella

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2012, 17:49:22 PM »
Good job she's got you looking out for her or she probably would have died in excruciating pain due to infection in the wounds.I just cant get my head round the mentality of the people that do this sort of thing.Animals are such trusting innocents and dont deserve the treatment meted out to them by some people.

Offline Stan

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2012, 20:31:00 PM »
I hope its not these sad bast---s doing the same thing   {A Link to an old CBF topic was here - no longer available}45846&SearchTerms=dog,shot :-\

Offline Libra

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2012, 06:34:39 AM »
The first thing that came to my mind was that sad incident , Stan. I don't know , what I should hope ; if they are the same , they must be moving around ; if it is some others , then there are more bas***ds around.

Offline BM06

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2012, 10:53:30 AM »
Cowards and Scum, Fact[:(!] 8)

Offline quackers

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2012, 15:03:22 PM »
Probably the same lot. Hope they get what they deserve. For the forum members that met us at Serkan the vets , I was there every day for the last 4 weeks and met some of you, just to let you know our beloved Rottie, Merlin, died last week. He beat the cancer but couldn't get his diabetes under control.Thanks for all the kind words and interest everyone showed us whilst he was at the vets having treatment.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf