Author Topic: Hi welsh newbie  (Read 2351 times)

Offline hillside

Re: Hi welsh newbie
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2012, 09:37:30 AM »
Thanx Anne but reading the thread in calis beach , I may have made a mistake on going to hisoranu though :( a lot of folk that are on calis threads are slating hissy? I'm no chav and no tattoos and apparently that's the " type" that goes there :(

Hi Seboni - you havent made a mistake booking Hisaronu dont worry. As has been said we aren't chavs up there! The comments you read are natural (?) rivalry between neighbours. Hisaronu has excellent restaurants, is surrounded by wonderful mountain scenery, close to beautiful beaches, is convenient for Kaya and Fethiye and I havent met anyone who stays there that doesn't love it. Please let us know what you think on your return.

Offline Seboni121

• Newly Registered
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2012, 10:18:57 AM »
Thank you for reply yeah I will post great , I've just seen a video on YouTube bike ride from feithye to calis beach I may do that

Offline PKHUGHES100

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2012, 18:10:18 PM »
Hi, welcome to the forum. In terms of His being chav, the key thing is that if you are adventurous, this will not be an issue. Just get on a Dolmus and explore, we have had a place in Ovacik which has a similar reputation but we love the place as it is about the Turkish people and their really warm welcome. We are still exploring the area after 4 years and there is still lots to see and experience.

Have a great time.

Kevin and Karen. 8)

Offline Seboni121

• Newly Registered
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2012, 18:20:48 PM »
Thame Kevin and Karen
From Kevin and Gwen lol

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf