Author Topic: Does anyone of anyone else waiting to get Tapu from Manzara Construction ?  (Read 3794 times)

Offline savoyboy

• Chiswick, London, UK
 Just thought if there is anyone else in the same boat it would good to talk.

Offline Eric

You are not starting another thread on your problem surely!

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
:o

Is reading about someone who is staring down the barrel at losing tens of thousands of pounds becoming a little tedious for you Eric?

I like to remember "There but for the grace of God..." before judging Peter.

Offline SuzzPuss

Good idea savoyboy.  Let's hope someone relevant on here sees this and you can get together and think up a plan.  Good luck.

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Go for it Peter.  Let's hope there are some more willing to come forward.
Surely there must be 'power in numbers'

Offline Eric

No Keith, I have every sympathy with him.  We were lucky when we bought, very lucky that everything went smoothly and I would not want to be in his shoes.  Its just that there is already one thread running on this in which savoyboy does not always answer questions.  There is lots of advice being offered there.  Having another thread on the same issue has the potential to cause confusion.  Thats all I meant.

Offline savoyboy

• Chiswick, London, UK
No just want to get in touch with anyone in the same boat.
  Nothing else to say on the subject.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 20:14:48 PM by savoyboy »

Offline angieebabe

Savoyboy,  I can assure you are not alone when it comes to TAPU's and Manzara, We got stung the same as you when it came to the Purchase Tax , I was advised through my solicitor to pay this again and reluctantly we did , how I pursue to re-coup my losses is my problem , I had no intentions of putting this on the Forum , I believe the CBF is a good means of sharing information but in this case no thanks .
FYI we did receive our TAPU only last week after 2 years  and as Ozlen said she will get your TAPU and that's talking first hand , hang in there and sorry if I come across a bit negative . Closed.

Offline dinger

Hi
Have have sent you PM

Offline ArtyMar

• Make Art not War
You know we have the same problem as you, Savoyboy, but with DeskaGlobal. We'll be seeing our solicitor on Friday and will have a better picture then, but things do not look good. We just hope that Sule has teeth, not just "if you pay all of Deska's bills, you'll get your Tapu". Good luck - you have all our sympathy and understanding - we're in the same or similar boat, alas.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf