Author Topic: Hasan Kofcuoglu (HK) Restaurant  (Read 8616 times)

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
Re: Hasan Kofcuoglu (HK) Restaurant
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2015, 20:06:35 PM »
We went a couple of weeks ago very impressed, we ordered from the menu prices very reasonable and drinks cheaper than most on the kordon, ie 8tl for Efes.

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2015, 20:18:18 PM »
Is that where Teo works ?

Offline devindazzle

« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2015, 20:30:46 PM »
We went a few weeks ago.  I was surprised with the menu prices very reasonable.  We decided on the Turkish Breakfast which was 20tl each.  The selection was amazing for the price-  liver & onion, cheese & potato rolls, potato salads, chips, 5 variations of cheese, salads, fresh bread, olives, acili ezme & other dips & eggs all washed down with a large thermaflask of cay .  The portions were large & the amount we had could easily have fed an additional person, and if we fancied anymore of anything it was brought with no additional cost. We will definately be returning!

Offline lissa

« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2015, 21:53:45 PM »
I went there at the beginning of April with my daughter and her two children. We were not impressed with the food but..... As the evening was cold and wet, as we walked along the Kordon, the weather became even worse and we saw this place. They had a fire going and the inside restaurant was very warm and inviting. We ordered food, a couple of mezes and main courses. Mezes were fine, but main course not great, very luke warm and not good to be honest. The ambience in the restaurant was lovely, there were other tables occupied and a couple got engaged that night so the atmosphere was good.
And yes, I did mention about the food and the reaction was to give us lots of free mezes. We actually sent them back, I spoke to the owner and said my intention in complaining was not to get free food! I also said I would return there as I had enjoyed the whole evening, albeit the food was not good. Maybe strange to some,but for me, good atmosphere is a consideration also. I would certainly go back to this restaurant as they were welcoming and listened to my complaint and dealt with it. Looking at other posts, they seem to have sorted the food out!

Offline mac2010

« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2015, 09:09:00 AM »
Five of us went there the other evening and on whole the meze's were okay but the mixed grills were nothing special and over priced for what you got compared to other places along the prom.Their Pide was excellent and so was the hand cut chips.As for the beer and wine prices a little steep seeing as a small bottle of efes malt is 10tl and bottles of wine were more expensive than Mancero's which is a more elegant establishment where i  except this. Service was slow and not very well organised .Also they had no English written menu's at the time so we had to ask about everything.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf