Author Topic: Introducing the Mozaik Bahçe Sampler - Offer  (Read 18794 times)

Offline WendyA

Re: Introducing the Mozaik Bahçe Sampler - Offer
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2014, 17:47:55 PM »
Hi Nichola - could you also include myself and Mark in this too, as we will luckily be around then?  Many thanks.

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2014, 21:12:28 PM »
Thanks for the replies, that's 8 people so far just another two needed to go ahead. And if anyone else wants to join this sampler just let me know. Maximum twenty people.

Please can people message me with their names if not already given and a mobile contact number so I can text you if you don't have access to internet and/or an email address if you do or confirm you can be contacted via CBF message or email. It might be useful as Sadler has done to let me know your holiday dates so if we do need to move the date I know what will work.

I still want to keep an eye on the weather forecast. I'll check with Dogan what would be the best time to start but I expect it will be mid afternoon.

Thanks   :)

Offline thinwhiteduke

• Newly Registered
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2014, 10:45:14 AM »
Aw that's a shame we arrive on the 24th too late to get there. Would have loved to come to that :(

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2014, 11:58:16 AM »
There are now 12 people for the Mozaik sampler on Saturday 24th May so enough to go ahead.

Thank you all for your contact details - hopefully the weather on the day which is looking a bit flaky throughout May will be as currently forecast, sunny and warm.

Doğan would like to start at 2pm so 2pm it is   :) This should allow enough time for you to work up an appetite after breakfast. I would imagine that we'll finish by serving teas and coffees at around 4pm or so.

Please do let me know if circumstances change and you cannot attend because it will affect the price for those that do attend if the numbers fall below ten people.

You can contact me via CBF or our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/mozaikbahce

Just a reminder of what we will be offering

The Mozaik Bahçe Sampler offer is as follows:

A wide selection of our mezes, main meals and desserts - laid out on your group table and served as three courses.

Price 30₺ per person

The initial post on this topic includes fuller details.

thinwhiteduke if you can rustle up a minimum of ten people while you are here we can do the same again or if you give us your dates we can try to coordinate it via this topic as we have done for this one  :)

Offline Scott and Lisa

• Newly Registered
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2014, 12:37:38 PM »
unfortunately we wont be arriving till after that date, but it sounds like a great way to spend an afternoon, meeting new people and eating great food, great idea.

We cant wait to try thr Moziak Bahce, not too long now!

Offline thinwhiteduke

• Newly Registered
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2014, 12:59:48 PM »
we are there from 24th May to 3rd of June. If anyone would like to join us it would be great!

Offline thinwhiteduke

• Newly Registered
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2014, 14:27:03 PM »
There are 3 of us btw.

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2014, 14:56:53 PM »
OK what about another sampler on Saturday, 2pm, 31st May?

Three so far, another 7 needed.

Please message me your "when in Turkey" contact details mobile for text and or email/confirm access to CBF messages in case I need to contact you urgently.

Offline thinwhiteduke

• Newly Registered
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2014, 15:30:16 PM »
Have sent email address   :)

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2014, 10:55:42 AM »
I am pleased to confirm that we have ten people signed up for the Sampler on Saturday 31st May. If anyone wants to join in on either of these please just let me know: Saturday 24th and Saturday 31st May.

If anyone wants to get the ball rolling for another Mozaik sampler at a time when they are over just flag up your dates here and we will take it from there.

Thanks   :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf