Author Topic: Mancero Tonight  (Read 8702 times)

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Mancero Tonight
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2014, 13:54:47 PM »
Yes looks really simple, Mancero looks like they cover a mass of avocado which I love with the chicken pieces.

Offline Mancero Kıtchen Bar

• Newly Registered
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2014, 16:58:13 PM »
Mancero Kitchen & Bar has been serving the community without compromising quality with its breathtaking Fethiye bay and sunset views.
Serving creative Italian cooking and DRY AGED ribs,steaks and chops.this is truly our every steaks most tender and flavorful.
Our staff are very friendly and Professional,invite you to give special cares.you get a memorable whiles with your friends and family,we promise to delight you.
                                                                                                                                            regards MANCERO

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2014, 17:04:58 PM »
Why do you "flatten" a fillet steak, a cut that needs nothing done to it other then showing it the heat?

JF

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2014, 17:08:25 PM »
John I prefer my fillet flattened I like it well done, they are 320gms fillets and would be difficult to cook all the way through without burning the outside. I am sure most connoisseurs of fine dining will think this wrong but that is how I prefer my steak.

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2014, 17:10:35 PM »
Well done?  Sorry, nothing to do with fine dining but a well done fillet...  its just so wrong.

JF

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2014, 17:15:01 PM »
Well done?  Sorry, nothing to do with fine dining but a well done fillet...  its just so wrong.

JF
down to personal taste John, if someone ordered a rare steak at the same table as me I could not watch them eat the sight of the blood turns my stomach

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2014, 17:17:12 PM »
 :-X

JF

Offline Mancero Kıtchen Bar

• Newly Registered
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2014, 17:21:12 PM »
To Rimms,

Fistly I would like to apologise once again to you about spilt Milk.
We obviously didn't look after you correctly and I hope we will learn from this.
We would like to ask you to come into Mancero and have lunch with our compliments on a day to suit you.
We try to make every customers experience one that is memorable in a good way and we failed on your last visit for which we apologise.
Call us on 0252 614 8842 to speak to me Yildray (Ray) so I can make sure I am there when you return.
Thank you
Mancero Kitchen Bar

Offline desmartinson

• Banned
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2014, 17:51:12 PM »

JF
down to personal taste John, if someone ordered a rare steak at the same table as me I could not watch them eat the sight of the blood turns my stomach
Mark, I love my steak rare, but if it was served to me and I saw any blood I would send it back, rare steak should just show a nice pink when cut into. like a nice piece of topside for your sunday roast, and certainly never well do a fillet. but I go along with your preference, if that's what you like it is your choice.  :)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2014, 18:18:28 PM »
To Rimms,

Fistly I would like to apologise once again to you about spilt Milk.
We obviously didn't look after you correctly and I hope we will learn from this.
We would like to ask you to come into Mancero and have lunch with our compliments on a day to suit you.
We try to make every customers experience one that is memorable in a good way and we failed on your last visit for which we apologise.
Call us on 0252 614 8842 to speak to me Yildray (Ray) so I can make sure I am there when you return.
Thank you
Mancero Kitchen Bar

I'd call that a very humble and fair reply. Let's hope Rimms and Mancero can sort this out  :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf