Author Topic: Mancero Tonight  (Read 8706 times)

Offline trainer

• Last man standing
Re: Mancero Tonight
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2014, 13:50:32 PM »
we went there in June a little apprehensive because of the change of owners but we shouldn't of been the service was great friendly, relaxed and attentive in all the right measures ( I don't like waiters hovering over me ) the food we had was just as good as before the only complaint I could of had was I had ordered steak strips and a full fillet steak came out but it looked that good I ate that instead (now I have an excuse to go back and try the strips) I thought the prices where very reasonable considering the quality of the food and the drinks prices where good too.  In my opinion one of the best restaurants in the area   :) 

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2014, 15:51:06 PM »
Now that is how to deal with a customer complaint.. Pity other owners don't do the same... We will try Mancero next time we come over now...

Offline sadler

« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2014, 16:20:51 PM »
Way to go Mancero, so many other places could learn from you. It doesn't take much to keep us happy!

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2014, 17:56:35 PM »
Didn't someone recently say it's not about the mistake it's about how you go about putting things right? Nice to see it attempted well - and nice to not see attack being used as the best form of defence. The advert I would have removed, till someone quoted it in their reply :D

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2014, 19:35:48 PM »
Just to bring this topic to a conclusion. We have visited Mancero a couple of times since "Coffee Gate" and always been delighted about the meal and service. On each occasion, Ray always reminded me that lunch was in the bank for me, today (4 months later) we went in for a brunch and it was brilliant, without any reference when I paid the bill, my meal was struck off with compliments of the house.

I have to say that we were never expecting this but good on you Mancero (especially you Yildray) you were good to your word and it was most appreciated.

Offline kevmclean2001

« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2014, 00:33:43 AM »
Also delighted with mancero
Went there with in laws in October
I hate to always be the one who has to recommend places
But they didn't let me down, table reserved inside and outside
In case we were too hot or cold, nice touch
Everybody delighted with meals
Will be back in April

Offline bewva

• Prolific Member
« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2014, 08:07:43 AM »
We were in Piza Pepino in Hisaronu a few years ago and a waiter was delivering drinks to the table before the meal. He spilt a tray of beers down my mums back.
The waiter was mortified. The manager came over and immediately ordered a taxi to take my mum back to her hotel to change. He delayed the meal and gave us a round of drinks on the house. Problem resolved without anyone getting upset or having to ask for a solution.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf