Author Topic: casa di mama  (Read 11813 times)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: casa di mama
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2014, 16:55:51 PM »
In Aberdeenshire at a very well thought of hotel I had sirlion steak (sorry Jacqui  :) ) - when it arrived it was two pieces (roughly making up the size of a 'normal' size sirloin. One was sensational, the other pretty tough and not that nice at all.

Forget inconsistencies in restaurants, it's inconsistencies within one meal that concerns me  ;)

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2014, 18:26:23 PM »
I think Phil and Lou pulled some strings for us George  ;D

Offline legless

• Muppet on Wheels
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2014, 20:34:46 PM »
What is this Trial by Calis Beach Forum ?? that's a big statement coming from a newbie, most of the comments on this thread are from hardened Calis Beach lovers, I always give my opinions truthfully and as a matter of fact have been going into this establishment since the day it opened and know Murat and some of the staff from their previous place of employment.   

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2014, 20:41:31 PM »
I hadn't seen that post at all till you just posted Ron

These are real people  with families  to feed.... Their businesses  can be severely damaged by your thoughtless remarks.

And their businesses can be seriously boosted by Calis Beach Forum if they do it right. Having families to feed is irrelevant. Do it right and the family can eat all they like. If the standard is poor having a family to feed not the customer's problem.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2014, 21:22:34 PM »
Why are the comments "thoughtless remarks" I would far rather know upfront what people think of a restaurant ok each to their own opinion in life..
I could not believe the slanging match that went on on facebook yesterday and today all because one lady posted her review/opinion of a certain fish restaurant honestly it became comepletely ridiculous you would have thought she was the owner herself...

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2014, 21:31:12 PM »
Like I said to someone yesterday Karen, if you think CBF is aggressive/rude/insensitive you really should try the local Facebook groups - horrific and ruthless at times, like a bear pit and certainly no prisoners taken. They make me wonder if CBF is perhaps just too tame :D

I have never had a bad meal in Casa Di Mama, but if I did I would say so - just like I do when I have a good one - that is what CBF is all about, sharing info and experiences. If they serve me substandard food I don't care how many children they have to support.

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2014, 11:35:09 AM »
It's hardly a trial by the forum, I made a fair comment and stand by it, I too have been going here since it opened and have had a few "average", meals, and feel the quality is slipping hence my post,
I certainly don't want to be accused of starting a trial, its a bloody steak, not Oscar Pistorius, some whoppas saying they have families to feed, don't we all,  and by the way, they still got a good tip.

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2014, 11:58:16 AM »

Any pea's left on the plate laffa.?      ;)

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2014, 12:47:16 PM »

Any pea's left on the plate laffa.?       ;)

Oscar PEAstorius ate them all,

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2014, 12:51:32 PM »

Oh, he didn't snort them then. !

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf