Author Topic: Electricity Reading  (Read 2545 times)

Offline Lakers

Electricity Reading
« on: September 20, 2014, 23:26:25 PM »
Hi everyone after some advice re electricity readings.

3 years ago i had experienced incorrect readings and high useage of electric, therefore changed meter for 3 tarrif type and problem had gone away.

Until this month where i have received a reading, similar to when the apt has been occupied though no one has been in the apt.

What is the liklihood of an incorrect reading, if so this will put itself right at the next reading or what else may be the cause.

If i need to speak to Aydem, where would i go and do they speak english!!

Many Thks

Lakers

Offline Libra

Re: Electricity Reading
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2014, 06:17:41 AM »
Did you compare the numbers on the meter with the numbers on the bill ?

I also compare the present bill with the last one to see if the numbers started where they left last month.

Offline Lynne09

Re: Electricity Reading
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2014, 09:27:17 AM »
On the last day of our holiday in June this year our electric meter was read and we were given a bill for 5800 Lira (£1800), as this was Saturday & we flew home on the Sunday there was nothing we could do about this but when we arrived home & looked on our internet banking The bank had paid this amount of money to Aydem.  On our arrival in August we went straight to Aydem to sort this out and spoke to the head man who spoke very good English, he said they would come out in the next few days and check the meter but knowing what in a few days means in Turkey we insisted they came out that day which they did, the meter was taken out and sent off to be checked but unfortunately the meter was lost on route but was eventually found and checked and inevitably they reported to us that the meter was faulty.  We arrived back in England this morning but still not received any money back from Aydem as yet.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf