Author Topic: Mancero Kitchen , Fethiye - Review  (Read 7355 times)

Offline philrose

Re: Mancero Kitchen , Fethiye - Review
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2014, 13:08:49 PM »
Actually the red stuff you get in rare steak is not blood....

http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2010/04/the-red-juice-in-raw-red-meat-is-not-blood/

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2014, 13:31:03 PM »
Yes, but ask any Vet would they eat under cooked meat and see what they tell you... We did and it's quite an eye opener. 
I see every Chef on T.V and in restaurants now under cook meat, even duck.  We kept ducks for years and they are the dirtiest birds ever.   Now I see pork being served pink.  What next, Chicken??? :(

Offline Firo

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2014, 14:55:37 PM »
What does an Aberdeen angus steak from Scotland have to do with a review of Mancero and their fabulous steaks?
What makes it worse is the hijacking of this review is done by someone who has never tried a Mancero steak!
If you want to sing about your Scottish steak, raw or well done, start a new post and leave a fabulous review for this great restaurant, exactly that, a review....please

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2014, 15:14:00 PM »
Watch out, watch out, the topic police are about  :)

JF

Offline desmartinson

• Banned
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2014, 15:36:20 PM »
Jesus. and im not even on this topic, must be my birthday.  ;) ;D ;D

Offline Lotty

« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2014, 15:55:42 PM »
Marggie, I had  Margarita in Manceros, (not a Mohito) but taking your recommendation of their drinks/cocktails. It's the best I've ever had that I didn't make myself! Nice, sharp and huge!

Jacqui, I look forward to trying steak in Scotland one day, I know they have a great reputation. I tried venison there many years ago and that was also delicious. I rarely eat steak in Turkey, but it's nice to know that Manceros fillet is tasty and tender!  :D

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2014, 15:56:18 PM »
There's me thinking DM was a red blooded male. It turns out he's just water and myoglobin.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2014, 16:02:12 PM »
Marggie, I had  Margarita in Manceros, (not a Mohito) but taking your recommendation of their drinks/cocktails. It's the best I've ever had that I didn't make myself! Nice, sharp and huge!

Jacqui, I look forward to trying steak in Scotland one day, I know they have a great reputation. I tried venison there many years ago and that was also delicious. I rarely eat steak in Turkey, but it's nice to know that Manceros fillet is tasty and tender!  :D

Lotty, if you are every up this way, we would be happy for you and M to come to dinner and  try the local Fayre.
Glad you enjoyed the vension, we have some in the freezer as well as pheasant, all shot locally.
Back on track before the newly self appointed administrators complain..We love the Mancero too.  Great atmosphere and lovely food. 

Offline Marggie

« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2014, 16:03:15 PM »
Lotty, note to self, must pay closer attention. Anyway really glad you enjoyed your margerita. :D they know how to make a good drink there.  :D

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2014, 16:05:33 PM »
Watch out, watch out, the topic police are about    :)

JF

If 100% of postings that started on CBF kept to the subject and did not divert elsewhere I would go and try a steak in the Mancero.    ;D   ;) :-*

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf