Author Topic: new quiz venue.  (Read 14478 times)

Offline Jack13

Re: new quiz venue.
« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2015, 10:18:30 AM »
just to let you know that our regular Wednesday night quiz will resume on the 21st of this month. hope to see our regulars there. everybody welcome.

Offline sunshiney

« Reply #51 on: January 16, 2015, 11:37:47 AM »
Oh he has regulars! Amazing as he told me he had no customers and couldn't pay the electricity bill. Maybe he will bring himself to send some money for his 9 year old son....who he is not supporting. I don't think 1 christmas and just over £500 in 9 years is good enough. I don't know how anyone can help him make a profit knowing he doesn't support his own son and doesnt care whether his own son eats or not. Guess we all dont have the same standards or morals do we. Hey ho,  so long as apo/apollo has his fags, booze and money in the till.....enjoy your quiz. I do hope the tax authorities jump on the beach house soon!

Offline Jack13

« Reply #52 on: January 16, 2015, 18:42:13 PM »
this has nothing to do with our quiz night. this is not a form for personnel vendettas . I think it is entirely up to us where and when we decide to have our quiz. you have posted twice on this forum and its getting very very personnel. I WILL decide where I drink and enjoy my night. would admin please read thisand take appropriate. tin hat time but hey ho.

Offline sunshiney

« Reply #53 on: January 16, 2015, 18:53:16 PM »
this has nothing to do with our quiz night. this is not a form for personnel vendettas . I think it is entirely up to us where and when we decide to have our quiz. you have posted twice on this forum and its getting very very personnel. I WILL decide where I drink and enjoy my night. would admin please read thisand take appropriate. tin hat time but hey ho.

"Our quiz"...this is not personal  against you jack but your promoting a business that already has a very bad reputation to start with in upsetting people in calis. I have a  issue with apo/apollo who chooses not to financially support his son. He doesn't even speak to him...let alone feed him. I pay for everything for my son while he lords over a business like the king of the castle.....his son could starve and he wont send a single lira. I had to ask for my other post to be removed as apo/apollo had a staff member sending my 9 yr old horrible messages for me....but sending them to my son....his own son! I am entitled to post my opinion on the beach house and the food is crap, the drinks are watered down and cheap alcohol filtered into brand bottles ( hes done this for years) and the kitchen is filthy and it stinks. My personal opinion. ..apollo gulmus has already been reported to the relevant authorities in fethiye, enjoy your drinks....I personally couldn't fund a mans profits or assist him in his business knowing what you know.  If I have to publically name and shame him into his responsibility as a father then so be it. I could have gone into a lot more details such as death threats against myself and my son,  kidnapping threats against my son and the fact his uk visa was cancelled due to these threats with the police and uk immigration authorities but I will leave it at that for now
« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 19:16:56 PM by sunshiney »

Offline sunshiney

« Reply #54 on: January 16, 2015, 19:30:52 PM »

My sons name has been covered.....but it was my son and that is what he said to him. Evil just evil from a man to his son!.....the he blocked his own son!

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #55 on: January 16, 2015, 19:41:58 PM »
Ok this can't go on as an add it/remove it/add it feature, we haven't time.

Please Jack start a new topic for the quiz, sorry.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf