Author Topic: From Sat to Chef's  (Read 5395 times)

Offline tamd

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2014, 19:49:59 PM »
Called up there in September for a drink. 25 lira for 1 efes and 1 fresh orange!!. And the service was probably the worst I have ever experienced. Let's hope they have new waiting and bar staff as well as a new chef! We were very disappointed.

Offline philrose

Re: From Sat to Chef's
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2015, 07:39:43 AM »
I don't know what's happened but I noticed yesterday that all the signs at the restaurant had been changed back from Chef's to Sat. Only in Turkey.....

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2015, 12:59:38 PM »
You have just jogged my memory Phil that I meant to post on here re the Sat...
I came across their page on facebook I think it is called the Sat Beach club (will double check later) anyway I commented on something on the page and a person said if you have any questions please pm me so I did and I said that a lot of people had loved spending the day at the Sat until the charge for sunbeds was brought in, I received a message back saying they would not be charging for the sunbeds this season providing people were buying drinks food etc, the message said any more questions please ask, so I messaged back and said (tactfully I thought) that also the prices on the lunch time menu were pretty steep in comparison with a lot of their "competitors" at the other end of the beach and would the prices be going back to a sensible price this season, that was about a week ago now and have not heard back as of yet!
Many a lovely and relaxing day we have spent at the Sat in the past but unless the prices go back to being in keeping with everyone else we wont be returning...   

Offline philrose

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2015, 13:48:08 PM »
Love the heavy handed photoshoped pictures on their Facebook page.. :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf