Author Topic: Cafe Cafe reopens  (Read 2459 times)

Offline DonM

• Newly Registered
Cafe Cafe reopens
« on: December 13, 2014, 15:51:16 PM »
Had lunch in Cafe Cafe today and the refurbishment is almost complete. The very large open fire has been replaced by a small enclosed one so the place won't get full of smoke in the winter.

They also have a new opening roof which should get them more trade in the summer.

Had a steak sandwich for lunch excellent value at 14TL. Could not have my usual latte as the power was off.

The only downside is they still allow customers and staff to smoke inside. Only a couple of smokers today plus the roof being open did not affect us.

don

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
Re: Cafe Cafe reopens
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2014, 19:39:47 PM »
Where is cafe cafe  i bet it took them a while to think that name up ,cant see them being open much longer if they allow smoking inside i hope you mentioned Donm so other people dont have to put up with it  :(

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2014, 07:39:06 AM »
I love this place only discovered it this year, all thanks to Jacqui Harvey as she posted a pic of a sandwich which looked fab (I'm pretty darn sad in my old age!) and I agree Don re the smoking, I do have a couple of cigs when I have alcohol but not when ur eating,just got our food here the other day and two people lit up fags...did not notice the roof area maybe they should make one of the outside areas a nonsmoking that way everyone would be catered for smokers and non...

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2014, 07:59:23 AM »
Cafe Cafe Fethiye, is just at the bottom of the lane that has D.&.P.Perfumes on it's corner Lance.
I have never seen anyone smoking in there and they do have a No Smoking sign.  However, we are never there this time of year, so perhaps the authorities are more lax in the Winter ??

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2014, 11:00:59 AM »
Dont think i will bother  :(

Offline Hamlet

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2014, 11:08:07 AM »
Cafe Cafe has just been refurbished & re-opened by the new owners, I will probably be going in there this week and will express displeasure if there is anyone smoking in there  >:(

Offline scorcher

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2014, 12:41:12 PM »
Not even a Hamlet?

Offline Hamlet

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2014, 21:36:36 PM »
Wrong Hamlet, Scorcher  8)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf