Author Topic: Liverpool 1 Man U 2  (Read 8060 times)

Offline GordonA

• Chauvanist Clown & Resident Curmudgeon
Re: Liverpool 1 Man U 2
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2015, 00:53:42 AM »
If you can't score from 12 yards with only the keeper in the way then it's a bad miss.

:)

Fine . !!

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2015, 13:42:12 PM »

Offline gardner4

• Newly Registered
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2015, 21:23:09 PM »
I am not anti Liverpool or a fan of Man u. But what has annoyed me this season is how much LVG, even before taking  ove rat Man U  we were  hearing from the media he was not the one to take them back into  Europe. Game after game even though Man U got a point or 3 we were still being told they just played long balls and were just a lucky side. On the other hand we have heard how Liverpool have got over the departure of LS their goal machine.And how they now have Sturridge and this 20yr old wonder kid worth 50million as there strike  force so nothing can stop them from clinching that 4th spot.Where were they against Man U ? Brendan Rodgers has been built up into something he is not. A manager that will take Liverpool back into Europe. It should have been last season.It should have been this season but once again it wont be. Another season gone by. He has spent over £100 million. We now hear he is after a Man U player who cannot get into there own team. He has made all the Liverpool fans dream the dream but sadly cannot deliver.As Roy Evans said "Why wait until you are down to 10 men before throwing everythng at them".

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2015, 21:53:34 PM »
gardner4

Given that you are not anti Liverpool nor a fan of Manchester United I am intrigued as to why you started the thread in the first place.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2015, 21:55:22 PM »

He has spent over £100 million.

Van Gaal has spent over £150 million and he only arrived 10 months ago!

Your arguments are ridiculous, badly thought through and actually are factually incorrect. I'd try another section, preferably one you know something about!!!

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2015, 22:07:42 PM »

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2015, 22:19:14 PM »
Bit boring contributor to be honest - a one trick pony. Here's a previous topic he started way back in November!

Last season Liverpool finished 2nd in the premier purely because of one man. Now he has gone. Sold for meaga millions. The money has been spent by the manager on several players to keep Liverpool in contention for the premier league title. A manager highly rated so it seems. So why is this highly rated manager losing nearly every game in the premier league this season. Over to you Liverpool fans?

Is there anything else you want to discuss on this forum about Calis Beach?

Offline gardner4

• Newly Registered
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2015, 22:29:35 PM »

He has spent over £100 million.

Van Gaal has spent over £150 million and he only arrived 10 months ago!

Your arguments are ridiculous, badly thought through and actually are factually incorrect. I'd try another section, preferably one you know something about!!!
[/q

Ridiculous?
 Try googling Brendan Rodgers Signings.   I think you will find ist over £200m  in fact.  And LVG is above Liverpool. Stick to Scottish football its more simple to understand.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2015, 22:32:29 PM »
Oh I found another topic he posted in. About Steven Gerrard.

Liverpool have been terrible this season without Suarez. They will be in bigger trouble when Gerro goes.
Can't blame him as they have treated him badly by stalling on a new contract. Good luck to him.

Anything to discuss about Calis or Turkey - or do you think this is a forum all about Liverpool FC :D

Offline gardner4

• Newly Registered

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf