Author Topic: Liverpool 1 Man U 2  (Read 8053 times)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Liverpool 1 Man U 2
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2015, 22:38:21 PM »

He has spent over £100 million.

Van Gaal has spent over £150 million and he only arrived 10 months ago!

Your arguments are ridiculous, badly thought through and actually are factually incorrect. I'd try another section, preferably one you know something about!!!
[/q

Ridiculous?
 Try googling Brendan Rodgers Signings.   I think you will find ist over £200m  in fact.  And LVG is above Liverpool. Stick to Scottish football its more simple to understand.

Well, using reply with quote went well!!

I know exactly how much both have spent thank you. The bits you are incapable of grasping are not about who is higher in the league - they are (i) Over what timescale the quoted amounts were spent and (ii) what the nett figure is (which includes money recouped from transfer sales for your info) and you will find that Rodgers comes out way more favourably than Van Gaal who has spent at a ridiculous rate compared with Rodgers, and recouped bugger all in comparison to Rodgers.

If Scottish football is really easier to understand I suggest you try your luck with that!!!

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2015, 22:43:49 PM »
gardner4

Given that you are not anti Liverpool nor a fan of Manchester United I am intrigued as to why you started the thread in the first place.

gardner4

I hate to be a bore but.............................

Offline gardner4

• Newly Registered
« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2015, 22:58:36 PM »
What you cannot see Scunner is that you are arguing about nothing to do with my original question.On one hand you say Rodgers was not your choice as a Liverpool manager.Then you say something which is the opposite and defend him as the greatest manager of all time. Come on how is it i am ridiculous and your not? I deal with percentages a lot in my job so don't come out with all that rubbish.Why is it whatever topic it is on this forum you think you know it all above everyone else . Dont answer that I can guess.

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2015, 23:08:29 PM »
Good grief gardner4 - why are you so deliberately antagonistic.

PLEASE show me where scunner said that Rodgers was the greatest manager of all time.

If you are going to have a debate on here please do so using facts.

Aggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2015, 23:08:57 PM »
What you cannot see Scunner is that you are arguing about nothing to do with my original question.On one hand you say Rodgers was not your choice as a Liverpool manager.Then you say something which is the opposite and defend him as the greatest manager of all time. Come on how is it i am ridiculous and your not? I deal with percentages a lot in my job so don't come out with all that rubbish.Why is it whatever topic it is on this forum you think you know it all above everyone else . Dont answer that I can guess.

I know more about every subject than every single one of the 11,000 members and it's my forum so I am right.

Especially when it comes to answering you. Dealing with percentages a lot in your job? I haven't quoted or mentioned a single percentage so your "experience" isn't going to help you in this topic, 50% wit.

Unlike you I can think rationally, hence while I don't think much of Rodgers as a manager, I can quote facts that prove he has wasted less money (or let's say a lower percentage so you can follow it) than Van Gaal - this is mainly down to Rodgers spending "over £200 million" as you claim in his three years at Liverpool, compared withe Van Gaal spending £150 million in TEN MONTHS at United.

Who is spending most? I'll give you a clue in round figures for you - 200/36, 150/10.

And you claim I'm the one talking rubbish!!!

Offline gardner4

• Newly Registered
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2015, 23:32:14 PM »
Good grief gardner4 - why are you so deliberately antagonistic.

PLEASE show me where scunner said that Rodgers was the greatest manager of all time.

If you are going to have a debate on here please do so using facts.

Aggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!
Highlander do you ever ever ever have a life outside of this forum.?

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2015, 23:36:39 PM »
gardner4 - specifically for you I will explain a couple of things.

1. We are a forum about Calis with a football section. We are not a football forum

2. Our experiences with members who post almost exclusively in the football section and next to no other are generally not good.

3. Football only posters do tend to be significantly more aggressive and confrontational than other members.

4. And they usually don't last long due to that fact.

Please use the forum to discuss Calis, Fethiye and Turkey. If you insist on using CBF as a football forum and show no interest in any other sections then it is not for you. You should find a football discussion forum and be rude and aggressive over there instead.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2015, 23:37:38 PM »

Highlander do you ever ever ever have a life outside of this forum.?

Rude, aggressive, confrontational. Perfect football only poster.

Tick tock...

Offline gardner4

• Newly Registered
« Reply #48 on: March 25, 2015, 23:50:15 PM »
Rude, aggressive, confrontational.

Not me...Maybe you though Scunner.

Goodnite

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2015, 23:54:13 PM »
Football forum...go find.

They'll rip you apart though!

Sorry it didn't work out for you here, it was kind of inevitable from the start :D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf