Author Topic: Mozaik Bahçe Sampler Special – Mini Taster Afternoons  (Read 15160 times)

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Mozaik Bahçe Sampler Special – Mini Taster Afternoons
« on: April 20, 2015, 12:39:32 PM »
Mozaik Bahçe Sampler Special – Mini Taster Afternoons

Starting in May we will continue with our Mozaik Bahçe Samplers – mini taster afternoons which proved popular last year, established a few new friendships and are an opportunity to try a wide selection of dishes from our menu and maybe find something you like you wouldn't normally have tried.

Samplers are open for anyone to flag up on this topic a date they are able to attend and this allow others to then sign up until we reach minimum or maximum numbers.

This way we fulfill our need to have a minimum number of people attending and you get to meet other members of the forum.

It is also possible to book a Sampler as a private event assuming you have enough people to fill 10 or more places. Only one Sampler can be held on the day so if you have a date in mind for a private event book it as soon as possible.

If I get requests to attend a Sampler via Facebook I will flag and open it up here too.

The Mozaik Bahçe Sampler Offer

Includes all our mezes, served as a platter to share between two people (the person you are with) and some of our other most popular starters. This is followed by all our kebabs and a selection of our other main meals. The mains are laid out on your group table so you can help yourselves and finally everyone gets their own plate of our desserts. This is served as three courses.

Price 30TL per person

Conditions

1. They will take place on a Saturday afternoon assuming there is enough interest.

2. A minimum group of ten adults, no charge for very young children and a maximum of twenty people.

3. Booked in advance with me via this forum or our Facebook page messaging system.

4. Starting at 2pm ending about 4-5pm.

5. If for some reason members of the group drop out and numbers in attendance on the day fall below 10 adults the minimum charge will be 300TL so the cost per person will work out higher to make up the difference.

6. Let me know of any allergies etc in advance.

7. Provide me with a means of getting hold of you in case of an emergency (rain) and for confirmation and reminder purposes. This can be via WhatsApp, the CBF or Facebook messaging system if you have access to WiFi but also preferably a phone number that will be on or is checked regularly so I can text you (if UK number) or phone you if a Turkish number.

We had some lovely Sampler days last year and we are looking forward to holding them again this year.

www.facebook.com/mozaikbahce

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Mozaik Bahçe Sampler Special – Mini Taster Afternoons
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2015, 12:50:28 PM »
From previous posts we have had some interest on some dates already. If any of these dates suits or you would like to suggest another please let me know, how many people and message me your contact details - see above.

16th or 23rd May - tamd

23rd May - WendyA

13th June - WendyA

20th June - WendyA

4th July - Private Sampler Booked

I have a 2 friends who would love to come with me to a Taster afternoon ideally this would be May 23rd as Judith goes home the following Saturday. Might manage that date though if that's an alternative as I think her flight is in the evening. If the 23rd is a 'goer', Mark will probably be with us too - so we'd definitely want 3 places, probably 4, but I'd have to confirm which in a week or 2. 3 for the 30th.
If you are doing June 13th and/or 20th, would want 2 places on those too, please, as I have other friends joining me, then.

Do you have a date for May for a taster day, we would love to come again if its on while we are there.

Arrive May 11th for two weeks if there is a taster day then. For two. xx

Offline Pussinboots

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2015, 13:00:34 PM »
If you can fit a single in between 4th May and 22nd may.. i'll be there !!  :-)

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2015, 13:24:21 PM »
OK lets see if there is any interest for either Saturdays 9th or 16th Pussinboots. Please remember to let me have your contact details, thanks.

Potentially Saturday 23rd May is looking like it will go ahead - if Wendy and tamd confirm two places each for this date then we have 6 people so far     :)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 13:33:39 PM by nichola »

Offline sunlover

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2015, 15:34:33 PM »
Saturday 23 rd would be great for us, that would be the 2 of us.

Offline AOK

• Plumstead, London, UK
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2015, 17:21:14 PM »
Hi Nicola
Please put us (Andy and Karen ) down for Sat 23rd May .Tnks  :)

Offline tamd

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2015, 20:36:57 PM »
23rd May will be fine Nichola. Just for two. Vince and Teresa. Thanks. x

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2015, 13:32:06 PM »
Thanks all for those that have contacted me here or privately re booking for the 23rd. Just waiting for a confirmation but this Sampler looks like it is now full.

Feel free to flag up or sign up for other dates   :)

Thanks also for including contact details, those that haven't been to a Sampler before. If you have I have the information from last year...

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2015, 19:56:11 PM »
Just to confirm that if you have indicated here (and I have liked your post) or contacted me privately re the 23rd May Sampler your name is on my list. In future I will message everyone so you know that I have added you.

We have 18 people so far for that date so potentially two places left and that Sampler will definitely be going ahead.

Places confirmed are:

sagalouts 2
sunlover 2
AOK 2
tamd 2
new zealand 6
WendyA 4

Offline WendyA

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2015, 00:51:39 AM »
Any further interest for June 13th or 20th?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf