Author Topic: Mozaik Bahçe Sampler Special – Mini Taster Afternoons  (Read 15161 times)

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Mozaik Bahçe Sampler Special – Mini Taster Afternoons
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2015, 16:45:11 PM »
OK thanks for letting me know Teresa   :)

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2015, 16:49:48 PM »
Just re posting this for those that pick up the topic half way through - and to draw your attention to the bit about letting me have your contact details and that our Mozaik Saturday Samplers start at 2pm

Mozaik Bahçe Sampler Special – Mini Taster Afternoons

Starting in May we will continue with our Mozaik Bahçe Samplers – mini taster afternoons which proved popular last year, established a few new friendships and are an opportunity to try a wide selection of dishes from our menu and maybe find something you like you wouldn't normally have tried.

Samplers are open for anyone to flag up on this topic a date they are able to attend and this allow others to then sign up until we reach minimum or maximum numbers.

This way we fulfill our need to have a minimum number of people attending and you get to meet other members of the forum.

It is also possible to book a Sampler as a private event assuming you have enough people to fill 10 or more places. Only one Sampler can be held on the day so if you have a date in mind for a private event book it as soon as possible.

If I get requests to attend a Sampler via Facebook I will flag and open it up here too.

The Mozaik Bahçe Sampler Offer

Includes all our mezes, served as a platter to share between two people (the person you are with) and some of our other most popular starters. This is followed by all our kebabs and a selection of our other main meals. The mains are laid out on your group table so you can help yourselves and finally everyone gets their own plate of our desserts. This is served as three courses.

Price 30TL per person

Conditions

1. They will take place on a Saturday afternoon assuming there is enough interest.

2. A minimum group of ten adults, no charge for very young children and a maximum of twenty people.

3. Booked in advance with me via this forum or our Facebook page messaging system.

4. Starting at 2pm ending about 4-5pm.

5. If for some reason members of the group drop out and numbers in attendance on the day fall below 10 adults the minimum charge will be 300TL so the cost per person will work out higher to make up the difference.

6. Let me know of any allergies etc in advance.

7. Provide me with a means of getting hold of you in case of an emergency (rain) and for confirmation and reminder purposes. This can be via WhatsApp, the CBF or Facebook messaging system if you have access to WiFi but also preferably a phone number that will be on or is checked regularly so I can text you (if UK number) or phone you if a Turkish number.

We had some lovely Sampler days last year and we are looking forward to holding them again this year.

www.facebook.com/mozaikbahce

Offline sunlover

« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2015, 16:58:45 PM »
Sounds good to me, my only thought was , can you not ask people to pay before the day, unless arriving the day before, as if for some reason people cannot come, there cost should not come down to those attending...

I appreciate its probably due to people letting you down before.

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2015, 23:15:58 PM »
I assume you are talking about this Sunlover (edited)...

5. If for some reason members of the group drop out and numbers in attendance on the day fall below 10 adults the minimum charge will be 300TL so the cost per person will work out higher to make up the difference.

It hasn't happened yet, most people are conscientious, reliable and so far everyone (last year) who said they are coming have turned up.

But it is one of the reasons why I ask people to let me have their contact details so in the event someone or two or three or four drop out and the numbers do fall below ten I can contact people and ask them what they want to do, go ahead or cancel.

Because most people who do come to these Samplers are on holiday I don't feel I can ask them to make a special trip to pay in advance - their time is limited and precious and I feel I can trust those that ask to attend to turn up.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 08:57:09 AM by nichola »

Offline sunlover

« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2015, 08:29:11 AM »
Whoops..

It was actually me that put the reply on not Sadler....

I completely understand that, and was just voicing my opinion on what i thought...

As you say people that ask to come to these taster days ask about them because they want to come, and hoepfully for you and the guests it will rarely happen.

Looking forward to our taster day on 23rd..

Offline sadler

« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2015, 09:09:49 AM »
  :) :D ;D 8)

Offline sunlover

« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2015, 10:49:36 AM »
Knew you would see the funny side Sadler!!!!

Offline sadler

« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2015, 18:04:14 PM »
Hi Nicola. Just wondered if there would be any chance of adding two to your 23rd May sampler.  My daughter and her partner will be joining us for a week from Monday 18th with their two daughters. 23rd would be their only opportunity and we would be available to take our granddaughters off somewhere else. We have really praised the Mosaik to them and would love them to sample your excellent wares.  ???  :)

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2015, 21:39:36 PM »
I'm really sorry Sadler but Mary has confirmed for herself and Christine and so we are fully booked for the Saturday afternoon Sampler on the 23rd.

Hopefully they can make it in sometime during their stay though and I'm  sure you can make a recommendation of two of some dishes to try.

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2015, 16:13:50 PM »
I am pleased to confirm that we now have 10 people signed up for the Sampler on Saturday 13th June, enough people to go ahead.

If anyone else wants to join this Sampler please let me know and include your contact details too.

Saturday Samplers start at 2pm.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf