Author Topic: Mandalin Bistro / Akkent Garden Hotel  (Read 3966 times)

Offline juce

« on: May 31, 2015, 20:25:29 PM »
We have sadly just returned back to the Uk, we have a apartment not far from Kipa sothe Mandalin Bistro is close to us we used to use it when it was Bostans. Reading on the CBF different reviews since the change so we tried it for our selves, the food was excellent we ate there 3 times and also good value. We are back out again in July and will be going there again.

Offline Lynne09

Re: Mandalin Bistro / Akkent Garden Hotel
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2015, 02:46:22 AM »
We ate here in April and was excellent but then heard the chef had left so may give it a try next week

Offline pompeylee

• Newly Registered
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2015, 21:48:15 PM »
If this is the mandalin on baros manco have eaten here tonight & thoroughly enjoyed it,the wife had Mexican steak & said it was the best she has had in calis, I had the mixed grill (2 lamb chops, chicken on skewer, 2 meatballs & lamb kofte) with rice & salad with a few chips, garlic bread arrived prior although not ordered or charged for, 6 efes total 112 TL, hope to eat here again before gong home.

Offline dycedon

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2015, 06:41:43 AM »
Pompeylee, it is beside the law courts and Kipa, right along from the sunday market heading towards Fethiye.

Offline philrose

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2015, 07:15:48 AM »
If this is the mandalin on baros manco have eaten here tonight & thoroughly enjoyed it,the wife had Mexican steak & said it was the best she has had in calis, I had the mixed grill (2 lamb chops, chicken on skewer, 2 meatballs & lamb kofte) with rice & salad with a few chips, garlic bread arrived prior although not ordered or charged for, 6 efes total 112 TL, hope to eat here again before gong home.
Different restaurant. Mandalin is next to the law courts.....
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 05:49:41 AM by philrose »

Offline philrose

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2015, 07:32:11 AM »
We ate at the Mandalin last week. It was the first time since they changed all the staff. I have to say it was pretty poor compared to how it used to be. The food was disticty average and service extremely slow, in fact all of the  waiters were all in need of some training as it was a bit like watching a Marx brothers film. Especially when it took three of them to open and serve a bottle of wine.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 05:49:03 AM by philrose »

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2015, 13:56:35 PM »
 Mandalin Bistro / Akkent Garden Hotel is next to law courts mandolin down bmb nowonder people cant find where they are.

Offline philrose

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2015, 05:50:47 AM »
Oops sorry got them the wrong way round! I've now corrected it.... ;)

Offline pompeylee

• Newly Registered
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2015, 07:06:38 AM »
Thanks all it was the Manolya restaurant I ate at next to M&R pizza just down from Shang hei Blues Chinese on baros manco, friendly staff & great food.

Offline Susiepink

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2015, 07:27:41 AM »
We had lunch at the Mandolin yesterday and it was excellent, good value for money, back to their previous high standard. The pool area is beautiful and clean, better than Yacht Classic where we paid 50tl each for the privilege of using their dirty pool.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf