Author Topic: Hotel Kerim  (Read 4244 times)

Offline chloesaino

• Newly Registered
Hotel Kerim
« on: August 12, 2015, 19:09:38 PM »
Hi Everyone

Just wondered if anyone has stayed at "Hotel Kerim" on the main strip, just opposite the bridge, above the restaurant. Thinking of maybe staying here next summer for two weeks.

Thankyou! 

Offline Bluwise

Re: Hotel Kerim
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2015, 19:47:55 PM »
No idea what the hotel is like but they have apartments too at the back - they look nice.  It's in a good spot and the staff there are great.

Offline Toky

• Prolific Member
  • Every day's a day for dancing
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2015, 20:36:03 PM »
We noticed its all had a facelift when we were there earlier this year. Love the corner seat of tgeir restaurant for a "sundowner gin or 3" in the early evening.  8)  :o

Offline marina

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2015, 20:43:25 PM »
You beat me to it Toky.  It's one of my favourite places for a drink or two and people watching!   ;)

It's in a great position.  Don't know what the rooms are like but we also noticed when we were there in June that it had been redecorated.  It looks nice enough inside from what we've seen, hopefully someone will come along now who has actually stayed there    :)

Offline devindazzle

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2015, 08:24:08 AM »
We had a look at one of the rooms a few years back as family were coming for a few days & the Oykun was full.  The room we saw I believe was one of the corner ones, as it was fairly large however I felt it was quite doom and gloom, the furniture was quite dated and toredlooking, and the room in general a bit shabby.  The corridors too were quite dark and dingy and it felt like a bit of a ghost hotel as in noone was around (we looked im July). It was personally not somewhere I would have wanted to stay and so family members did not choose there in the end.  As mentioned, it did have an external spruce up and the new paintwork looks lovely and fresh however not too sure if the rooms have had the same makeover.

Offline John H

• Hamilton, Lanarkshire, UK
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2015, 10:24:57 AM »
Never used the hotel for accommodation but was given a tour of two of the apartments in June. They are outstanding,large rooms,very well equipped with full size hobs and ovens,a washing machine,large flat screen television and very well furnished.
The hotel restaurant and bar are great.
If I could not get my regular digs in Calis I would turn to these apartments without any hesitation.

Offline Christie

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2015, 15:22:26 PM »
Our friends started going there last year and have been again in June and back again September.   The corner rooms are quite big but the other ones look to be fairly on par with most other hotels in Calis.   They thoroughly enjoyed the food there and ate in quite a lot, pool area also very nice.   

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf