Author Topic: Physiotherapists  (Read 2487 times)

Offline laytos115

Physiotherapists
« on: September 12, 2019, 06:28:32 AM »
Morning everyone, does anyone know of a good English speaking physiotherapist in Calis area please. My husband’s back has gone into a spasm which is causing him considerable pain and difficulty in walking bending etc. Would appreciate your help, also would anyone have any idea of the cost!  Thank you

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Physiotherapists
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2019, 10:12:00 AM »
Contact Aziz 00905313064288 on whatsapp (so it's free if you are connected to wifi)

He speaks excellent English and lived in the UK for 10 years.

He tries not to work on the weekends so you may be lucky and he'll have time to see your husband.

He can come to you and has a portable massage bed.

It's 170TL for an hour

Mention I recommended him - I don't get commission, it just might make him more likely to fit you in.

Good luck

Offline laytos115

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2019, 06:08:54 AM »
Thank you Nichola, we went to one near Autogar in Fethiye, eased for couple of days but now as soon as he is up and walking it all comes back. Not sure if we may have to see Doctor for some pain killers as Paracetamol not helping at all. We go home next Sunday just hope we can get the right help before we go, otherwise it will be me carrying heavy cases. I will let him know but thanks again for your reply and advice.

Sandra

Offline cally

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2019, 10:42:56 AM »
Hi Sandra
I had similar sounding issues back in 2016 which eventually turned out to be a herniated disc and required further treatment back in the UK but in the interim I received painkilling injections here  at the Devlet hospital and it certainly helped me, can't remember the cost but you should be able to claim off your insurance on your return home.
Hope this helps you
Ian

Offline MarKar

• Newly Registered
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2019, 15:44:06 PM »
A friend recommended Aziz to me and he is very good, he comes highly recommended, if you have time its well worth a try.

Offline laytos115

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2019, 03:52:52 AM »
Thanks everyone for your replies. Been to physio twice still not good! Think we need to go somewhere where he can have pain relaxant injections. I’m assuming we have to go to the hospital, which is the best one to go to bare in mind hubby has difficulty in walking at mo because of the pain! All advice would be appreciated. Thank you...

Offline yakamoz

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2019, 10:07:46 AM »
There used to be a gentleman who worked at Ocean Blue hotel in Hisaronu. I think an osteopath. Friends said he was very good. Don't know if he is still there or if he would come to Calis but may be worth a call.

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2019, 10:07:04 AM »
Thanks everyone for your replies. Been to physio twice still not good! Think we need to go somewhere where he can have pain relaxant injections. I’m assuming we have to go to the hospital, which is the best one to go to bare in mind hubby has difficulty in walking at mo because of the pain! All advice would be appreciated. Thank you...

The Devlet (cheaper) or Esnaf Hospital, both have translators that should assist you with getting treatment.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf