Author Topic: Sunbathing Re Mask  (Read 1817 times)

Offline kimmie

Sunbathing Re Mask
« on: September 13, 2020, 08:11:38 AM »
 I am aware of the rule re Masks everywhere which is good news to hear i just wondered what is the rule re laid out on a sun lounger at your hotel are you allowed to remove it then? Also same question again on the beach ? I also wondered what about on a private beach ie Sats or Aroma, Guvens  etc do the same rules apply there. Any info appreciated

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Re: Sunbathing Re Mask
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2020, 08:57:50 AM »
I think you need to be sensible about this. If you're laying on a sunbed you can remove your mask. If you get up, put it on.

I doubt whether the virus discriminates between public or private beaches, so the same applies.

Offline kimmie

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2020, 14:17:33 PM »
 I think i am being sensible about this that is why i asked the question today is Sunday going on Tuesday if i need to purchase more masks happy to do so.

Offline lissa

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2020, 19:08:04 PM »
People not wearing masks laying on sunbeds at beaches. Not enforced now, anyway. And you can buy masks here, very easily and cheaply. The Migros Jet, new one near to wonderbeach and other beaches you mentioned sell them as does all markets and chemists . Not everyone wearing masks here when walking along promenade, streets etc, but I do as feel even though the experts are out on if it does protect you or other people, certainly doing no harm and might help, so why not. Can get fined for not wearing also.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf