Author Topic: B52  (Read 4886 times)

Offline ~xsuziex~

B52
« on: October 19, 2005, 13:07:40 PM »
We have noticed reading through this site that so many people are anti B52 and i do not understand because it is a very good bar with respectful people working in it, who dont rip you off and are very honest!!
Everyones got there own opinions but we think that it has a great atmosphere and is not at all ' a flea pit' as somebody wrote in a post. Suzie's aunt (Ayse) are very good friends with them all, they are lovely. The drinks are reasonable prices and its a good place to go and get hyped up for a good night out. Rach who has been going to calis for 10 years and know them all extremely well. They are not at all how people try to make out they are. Yes the bar might be loud. But so what  Your on holiday!!
The guys from B52 have read the comments people have made and are quite disapointed.
The police do not have a problem with the noise level so why should everyone else!! Everyones welcome to there own opinion, of course. But there is absolutley no need to talk the way that people have about the people in this bar!!
From Seviyorum and ~xSuziex~

Offline Jukebox

• Leeds, UK
  • Prolific Member
B52
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2005, 17:09:11 PM »
If you had kids Suzie and were staying around there then you would have a totaly different opinion and it would be a problem.

I have never criticized the guys in the bar, please check my previous postings on this.

They are alienating a big proportion of the spending public who visit Calis and that cant be good for their business. Lots of families do not go in because of noise levels but it is families who spend most money so if they are aware of the opinions of people who have posted about the bar , they should maybe take note of some of the comments to enable them to get as many people in as possible.

I would hazard a guess that it hasnt done very well this season so maybe it's a good time to change a few things. If something isn't working then change it a bit.

I have just returned and it hardly had any customers at all in comparison to it's neighbours, The Meeting Point, Josephs and Marias.It's in a good spot and could be a gold mine.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2005, 17:13:34 PM by Jukebox »

Offline SEVIYORUM

B52
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2005, 11:39:42 AM »
We didnt actually mean you jukebox, we understand about the noise levels as you said in your previous posts. Looking back on your B52 post in the bars and restraunts section, There were some malicious comments made about the actual staff in B52.
Rach x

Offline Jukebox

• Leeds, UK
  • Prolific Member
B52
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2005, 12:31:42 PM »
I just think it's a shame that whilst it's not on the front, as you know it's in a really good position as it's the first place you get to as you walk over the bridge. It's a big area and it could make a mint if they could fill it.

Like I said before, so many bars have families that go back time after time and thats where the money is. Maybe you could act as a consultant for them?  :)

Offline SEVIYORUM

B52
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2005, 13:22:29 PM »
lol. The thing is aswel non of them can cook! so its just a bar, maybe Tezcan should employ me as a cook! its not the first time iv had to cook for them! haha. But still the comments that were made are so cruel, theres no need for it, non of the people really know them anyway. After knowing them lads for 10 years, living eith them they are kind and friendly people!
By the way I didnt know ur were lianns cousin!
Rach xx
whoops going off topic!!

Offline Jukebox

• Leeds, UK
  • Prolific Member
B52
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2005, 16:29:16 PM »
Yes she is. My ' essex girl' cousin. I'm more like her Uncle really.

Years ago the place used to be the Post Office and was a restaurant. I'm sure it has the facilities for a kitchen. Anyway, thats your job sorted out for next summer then lol

Ps, I knew the lads from a couple of years back when they had the Sky Bar along with Murat (ex Bus Stop now at Scarletts).
« Last Edit: October 25, 2005, 16:31:41 PM by Jukebox »

Offline SEVIYORUM

B52
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2005, 12:05:05 PM »
O yeah everyone knows Murat, known him for many years, hes like family to me. Yeah i started going to calis 10 years ago when morris ran post office, hes now in London, hes a waiter, working with Arif, Gazis brother (who used to work in scarlett) Tezcan used to be the bouncer in Apache. Its changed so much! Yeah Post office did have a kitchen but Tezcan knocked it out. lol

Offline Mark G

B52
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2005, 15:10:45 PM »
Went in there in August. Me, the wife, my daughter and her friend. Two large beers, two small beers. 28YTL Never went back, never will.

Offline heva

B52
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2005, 18:52:38 PM »
rachel they are not waiters, morris has got vision holidays and arif works at vision. lol
hev xxx

Offline Jenny

B52
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2005, 19:10:07 PM »
Yeah theyre slightly more than waiters! lol

Jenny.x.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf