Author Topic: Kral Mobiliya carpenters/ kitchen makers & fitters  (Read 3445 times)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Kral Mobiliya carpenters/ kitchen makers & fitters
« on: October 27, 2017, 06:05:37 AM »
I want to give a great big huge shout out / recommendiation for this company...We have just had a new kitchen fitted with them ( the end is in sight) and the quality & workmenship from the drawing stage to the making and fitting of everything has been just brilliant...nothing has been too much trouble for them and boy have they grafted! Old kitchen out Monday, all electric work completed,new units in, new tiles are up just the plumber to come today for sink & taps...I am sooo very pleased with it   :)oh and they have arrived at the times they say theyl be here and its really mattered to them if we are happy with everything every step of the way...they also make bedroom furniture etc...

Offline Menthol

Re: Kral Mobiliya carpenters/ kitchen makers & fitters
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2017, 16:42:40 PM »
I may be thinking of replacing my kitchen and would be interested to see photos if you wouldn't mind sharing them with us when you are ready, Karennina   :)

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2017, 17:07:22 PM »
Good news Karen, glad it's gone wellx

Offline busybee

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2017, 06:54:34 AM »
Thanks for sharing, also would like to see before and after pics if you dont mind and a tel no.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2017, 08:20:51 AM »
Hi all will do re the pics before and afters as soon as the last of the handles are fitted ( they are coming from Istanbul) should be Monday...I seriously can not believe how these guys have grafted! And every step of the way they have asked if we are happy with everything...They take you to choose your cupboard  doors, worktops, tiles etc once your drawings are done...One speaks English and other partner doesnt, though Turgen the one who does didnt understand some things I asked, but he would just phone their friend who does and he would translate what id asked! They have a facebook page with some examples of their work there are a few Kral Mobilya's on fb they are the ones whose logo of Kral is in red and shows a chap working in their workshop, not the Kral Mobilya furniture store...now to start unpacking all my boxes!

Offline Menthol

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2017, 19:25:09 PM »

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2017, 02:23:02 AM »
Hi Menthol yes thats the right one, I wouldnt have a purple kitchen myself and i know the Turkish love their coloured furniture but I have to say it still looks like a fab kitchen   ;)

Offline busybee

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2017, 06:08:14 AM »
Some quality craftmanship, looking at the pics

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf