Author Topic: I Didn't See What I Saw  (Read 5242 times)

Offline suehugh

Re: I Didn't See What I Saw
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2014, 20:21:36 PM »
It happened !
There is no doubt  !     

Offline Lotty

« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2014, 09:17:27 AM »
My daughter was living there at the time, when she woke up her flat mate had left on the TV, she really thought it was a film. She was totally traumatised and a complete wreck, she cannot ever forget the faces of those pitiful people wandering around clutching photos of their missing ones and pleading for anyone to recognise them and assure them they were safe.

Also the son of a friend here in UK was working there, but by a pure act of God or something he wasn't there that day. Imagine though the utter terror of his mum trying to make contact but all lines were down.

It happened.

Offline johntaylor49

« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2014, 09:24:18 AM »
Is there a correlation between the length of time people stay in Turkey and their propensity to believe conspiracy theories? After all the inventing and circulating of conspiracy theory is an extremely popular pastime in Turkey - maybe even more common than that other pastime, smoking.
Hey Colwyn, perhaps its WHAT they are smoking??  :)  :)

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2014, 11:27:12 AM »
I think we need to take this testimony very seriously. After all John Lear is a highly qualified airline pilot. He is an expert on UFOs and aliens and has proved that human beings are alien-created mutations. He has also made a close study, over several years, of the mines and cities on the moon, which are serviced by anti-gravity spaceships launched from Antarctica, and are possible because - despite what some so-called "scientists" say - has a breathable atmosphere. A true Renaissance Man for our time.

Offline johntaylor49

« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2014, 13:28:19 PM »
Very good Colwyn, do you roll your own spliffs???  :)

Offline johntaylor49

« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2014, 13:29:32 PM »
The moon must have a breathable atmosphere cos I saw Wallace and Grommit there in "A grand day out"!

:)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf