Author Topic: A woman with a foul mouth  (Read 1342 times)

Offline snowtop

A woman with a foul mouth
« on: July 21, 2015, 23:34:04 PM »
As I was walking along the plaj at 0030hrs, I saw this femail, She does not deserve the title of a woman, approx (30yrs old)  dancing/swaying or whatever she would call it by herself.
As we passed she was f....ing this and that to no-one in particular.  A group of adult Turkish people passed by her and looked at her in disgust as she carried on with her foul mouth tirade.
 I just looked at them in embarrassment and shrugged and gave a sickly smile as if to say 'Sorry for this'.  I did get a smile back from one of the men as if to say 'not your fault'.
 I did 22years in the army so am not unused to this sort of language and can swear as good as anyone else and do when the occasion arises, which is never in public or in front of the femail gender.
 I do find this the beginning of a Spain mentality in which the drunks lose all sense of what they are doing and saying. 
By the way I am a beer drinker, not someone who is teetotal and carries a banner.
No apologise for this post, this kind of person just disgusts me as I think it would virtually all of CBF members.
End of my moaning for today.

Offline Toky

• Prolific Member
  • Every day's a day for dancing
Re: A woman with a foul mouth
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2015, 08:59:20 AM »
Sadly is all too common now and foul language is normal to a lot of people. I remember if a man swore in front of a woman, he would apologise. Now they swear at them and visa versa. It really gives a bad impression abroad too as it often is Btirts behaving like this, sadly.  People behaving like this probably have no respect forthemseves, let alone other people and their culture.  Very sad.

Offline scorcher

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2015, 09:07:19 AM »
The cruise has finished then......  ;)

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2015, 13:20:25 PM »
Am I alone in considering that last post totally uncalled for, extremely rude and very, very tedious :(

Offline marina

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2015, 14:42:34 PM »
No Highlander you are not but I'm ignoring that and continuing with the original post. 

Unfortunately as Toky has said it is very common these days to hear women swearing like that in public, without a thought that it might be offensive to other people or what sort of impression it makes.

I do though find it even worse when they have young children with them and use this kind of language in front of them.  This happened only last week in our town centre when I was doing some shopping, a couple of young women were walking towards me with two or three very young children with them and talking very loudly and using the 'f' word just about every other word.  It's horrible to think what these children grow up accepting as normal behaviour  :(

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2015, 14:55:52 PM »

A few years ago I watched a group of ex pats, men and women, teaching young Turkish waiters the worst

swear words, telling them to use them on their English customers, and the customers would think it was funny.!!

Offline SteveJ

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2015, 14:58:44 PM »
I wasn't offended by Scorchers post - probably because I didn't understand it but he included a wink so I just assumed it to be an "in joke" that I'm not in on.

Naughty Scorcher    ;)

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2015, 17:07:07 PM »
Perhaps scorcher would care to explain his post to members who do not understand it and let them decide if it is offensive with or without a wink.

Over to you sir.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf