Author Topic: Did the United Kingdoms' membership of the European Union originate from treason  (Read 4772 times)

Offline GordonA

• Chauvanist Clown & Resident Curmudgeon
Our depot staff, ( including myself ) had Setright ticket machines , Tickets Bey !!....... Did you know that the last recorded, person to be "hanged, drawn & quartered", was none other than William Wallace ?? It's my thread, and I shall deviate as far from the subject as I see fit ,........or until I get jumped upon by a mod! I thought they had all gone after the '60's ??

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member

The mods was eradacationalised by us rockers.  We'd bang a spud up the exhaust pipes

on their Vespa's and they was neutralised. They'd spend hours trying to kick the dainty

little things into life.  William Wallace, by the way Gordon, cleaned the bogs at a place

I once worked at. Such was his work rate he may well have been hung by then. But

I digress from your thread. What was it about.?

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member

They have become popular again. There's a guy at a market I go to that just sells stuff related to

Lambretta and Vespa, tee and sweatshirts,flags, badges, ect and makes a good living.

I still think they sound like model aeroplanes though. Can't beat a British single.

Offline GordonA

The mods was eradacationalised by us rockers.  We'd bang a spud up the exhaust pipes

on their Vespa's and they was neutralised. They'd spend hours trying to kick the dainty

little things into life.  William Wallace, by the way Gordon, cleaned the bogs at a place

I once worked at. Such was his work rate he may well have been hung by then. But

I digress from your thread. What was it about.?

Nothing earth-shattering Kevin, according to "Bus-tickets BEY" , and the extremely erudite "Lord Colwyn of somewhere or other", ( no offence , old chap )

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
When we went to Turkish language classes Hilary used to refer to me as Colwyn Bey and then collapse in fits of giggles. Very childish sense of humour, she has.

Offline GordonA

It does have a nice ring to it , but then again so did Quasimodo's face !!   ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf